Princess Documentary ITV

Anything about Princess cruises

Topic author
Ray Scully
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013
Location: Lancashire

Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Ray Scully » 24 May 2014, 13:08

There will be a documentary, to be screened this summer on ITV

more details : http://www.heatheronhertravels.com/roya ... tv-series/

Ray

User avatar

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 2729
Joined: January 2013
Location: Kent

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Gill W » 24 May 2014, 14:09

That looks as if it'll be interesting.

Recent cruise documentaries that I've seen have been about Fred Olsen and Costa, both lines that I wasn't interested in, and the programmes didn't change my mind either.

But I am interested in Princess, so I'll be watching this show closely, when it's screened
Gill


blastfromthepast
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
Posts: 7
Joined: September 2016
Location: SE London

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by blastfromthepast » 21 Sep 2016, 10:20

They were filming the next series when we were aboard Royal Princess last month. I recognised a couple of the crew members who featured in the last series. I might have even been caught on camera when they filmed the dance classes in the atrium!

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 21 Sep 2016, 12:59

How will we recognise you then - do you have any dramatic distinguishing features ?!

And welcome, by the way.


blastfromthepast
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
Posts: 7
Joined: September 2016
Location: SE London

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by blastfromthepast » 21 Sep 2016, 16:55

qbman1 wrote:How will we recognise you then - do you have any dramatic distinguishing features ?!

And welcome, by the way.
Thanks for the welcome

There maybe one or two on here that I've met at a CC party held by Nige & Celia P who may recognise me!

Peter R

User avatar

Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 7319
Joined: January 2013
Location: Dorset

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Manoverboard » 21 Sep 2016, 17:01

We two go back a very long way, posting rather than parties of course.

ps ... hello and welcome from me too

:wave:

User avatar

suespud
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1295
Joined: January 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by suespud » 21 Sep 2016, 17:08

blastfromthepast wrote:
qbman1 wrote:How will we recognise you then - do you have any dramatic distinguishing features ?!

And welcome, by the way.
Thanks for the welcome

There maybe one or two on here that I've met at a CC party held by Nige & Celia P who may recognise me!

Peter R
I remember that party..or rather remember the discussions... :roll:
I wasn't one of the "in" crowd..so didn't get an invite :shifty: :tired:

User avatar

suespud
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1295
Joined: January 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by suespud » 21 Sep 2016, 17:09

blastfromthepast wrote:
qbman1 wrote:How will we recognise you then - do you have any dramatic distinguishing features ?!

And welcome, by the way.
Thanks for the welcome

There maybe one or two on here that I've met at a CC party held by Nige & Celia P who may recognise me!

Peter R
And if I remember correctly..more discussions about smart jeans..and white shirts.. :lol: :lol:

User avatar

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 3723
Joined: January 2013
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Dancing Queen » 21 Sep 2016, 17:50

suespud wrote:
blastfromthepast wrote:
qbman1 wrote:How will we recognise you then - do you have any dramatic distinguishing features ?!

And welcome, by the way.
Thanks for the welcome

There maybe one or two on here that I've met at a CC party held by Nige & Celia P who may recognise me!

Peter R
I remember that party..or rather remember the discussions... :roll:
I wasn't one of the "in" crowd..so didn't get an invite :shifty: :tired:
Me too Sue, I wasn't in with the 'in crowd' either but I know who to look out for now blastfromthepast has signed his name Peter R.

Welcome Peter :thumbup:
Jo

User avatar

Mervyn and Trish
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9520
Joined: February 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Mervyn and Trish » 21 Sep 2016, 18:17

Thanks for the heads up Peter, though not sure whether we'll bother to watch this time. We've seen too many so called documentaries about cruising that seem to have focussed on a minority of, to put it politely, unusual passengers and members of the crew.

I'd just love to see one that gave a more balanced and representative behind the scenes view, but probably never will because it would be too boring for the "I'm your Big Brother from Essex please get me out of here before I take my sister to bed" generation! (And I cleaned up the last bit)


blastfromthepast
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
Posts: 7
Joined: September 2016
Location: SE London

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by blastfromthepast » 09 Jan 2017, 19:54

The cruise documentary featuring Royal Princess starts this Thursday at 8.30 on ITV.

I shall be keeping a close eye on any atrium dance class footage, in case I was caught!

Peter R

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 10 Jan 2017, 09:47

Those seeking tips about Britannia should avoid watching lest you be disappointed when you board Britannia.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1450
Joined: June 2014

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Happydays » 10 Jan 2017, 14:23

Thanks for the heads up Peter, though not sure whether we'll bother to watch this time. We've seen too many so called documentaries about cruising that seem to have focussed on a minority of, to put it politely, unusual passengers and members of the crew.

This is my view as well won't be watching
I only watched the Regal Princess programme as we were going on her last September, nice ship but more "bling" than P&O.

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 10 Jan 2017, 14:32

Afraid it clashes with "Spy in the Wild" and then on ITV+1 with "Death in Paradise" so we won't be watching. Seen enough of the Special Snowflakes they always seem to feature on the cruise ship programmes anyway !


blastfromthepast
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
Posts: 7
Joined: September 2016
Location: SE London

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by blastfromthepast » 13 Feb 2017, 15:31

I know most people didn't bother to watch the final episode on Friday. I was skiing in St Anton so missed it too, but managed to get it on catch up as I was told by my golf pals (of all people!) I should take a look.

Me and the wife were caught on camera dancing the Merengue towards the end of the programme!

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 13 Feb 2017, 17:14

Another cruising program started last week featuring Jane McDonald. Not someone I can take too I'm afraid, so will be giving that a miss.


Topic author
Ray Scully
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013
Location: Lancashire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Ray Scully » 13 Feb 2017, 19:13

Stephen wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 17:14
Another cruising program started last week featuring Jane McDonald. Not someone I can take too I'm afraid, so will be giving that a miss.

Met her on Arcadia number of years ago, a lovely northern lass. We also went to see her in concert at Southport. It was the night of a big firework concert which just kicked off as she started her second set, she finished the number with "well! I think I now know how Vera Lynn felt"

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 14 Feb 2017, 08:54

Stephen wrote:
13 Feb 2017, 17:14
Another cruising program started last week featuring Jane McDonald. Not someone I can take too I'm afraid, so will be giving that a miss.
I agree she's not the most likeable of people but we caught the programme last week and I have to say it was quite entertaining and not focussing on a lot of the weirdo passengers and crew like some of the other recent documentaries

User avatar

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Kenmo1 » 14 Feb 2017, 10:55

We must be the odd ones out as we both like Jane McDonald so we watched the cruising programme because she was on it and we thoroughly enjoyed its light heartedness.

Maureen

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 14 Feb 2017, 11:01

It's probably Stephen and me that are the odd ones!! I agree, though, it was a different take on the usual cruise documentaries and we shall definitely be watching the next one.

User avatar

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Kenmo1 » 14 Feb 2017, 13:00

qbman1 wrote:
14 Feb 2017, 11:01
It's probably Stephen and me that are the odd ones!!
Before one of the others say it, I'm going to say I couldn't agree more with that statement. :crazy: :crazy:

BUT you both cheer up my day. :wave:

Maureen

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 14 Feb 2017, 13:06

heart-9.jpg

User avatar

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Kenmo1 » 14 Feb 2017, 13:13

Thank you, qbman. That's the best Valentine 'card' I've ever had. Come to think of it, in 50 years of marriage, I've never had one !!!

Maureen x

User avatar

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1450
Joined: June 2014

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Happydays » 14 Feb 2017, 15:01

Hopefully you won't mind me having a share :crazy: , as I don't get a Valentine's card either! sob sob........ now going to get my own bar of chocolate.

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 14 Feb 2017, 15:55

Who said I can't be romantic

Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stephen on 14 Feb 2017, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 14 Feb 2017, 15:57

Think I'd rather have my dinner on a plate!

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 14 Feb 2017, 16:05

Not to worry. I brought her the perfect prezzie for such accidents
16683907_1267617806679706_8964903735254715739_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 14 Feb 2017, 16:08

I once got away with presenting the old gal with a pack of pelleted chicken manure but I don't think a gallon of Jeyes Fluid would be as well received !


P.S. - brace yourselves, we're way off topic !

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 14 Feb 2017, 16:16

Another black mark in the register


AnnCAgain
Cadet
Cadet
Posts: 47
Joined: January 2016

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by AnnCAgain » 17 Feb 2017, 10:02

Looking forward to the episode on river cruising.

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 17 Feb 2017, 10:10

Kenmo1 wrote:
14 Feb 2017, 10:55
We must be the odd ones out as we both like Jane McDonald so we watched the cruising programme because she was on it and we thoroughly enjoyed its light heartedness.

Maureen
I see the old gal is doing a British Isles cruise on the programme tonight. Be interesting to see and we might pick up a few tips for our next one !

User avatar

qbman1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 12202
Joined: January 2013
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by qbman1 » 17 Feb 2017, 15:35

Seems she's going on a converted fishing boat with capacity for 11 passengers

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 06 Apr 2018, 23:07

I just watched the latest episode of The Cruise documentary on ITV, this one is about the Caribbean.
Having watched all of them so far, Baltic, Med, Alaska and now Caribbean I do believe it is probably proving as important an advertising vehicle as The Love Boat series back in the 70's and 80's.
The apparent professionalism of the crew and the cleanliness and the glamour of the Princess cruise ships must be having a positive impact on Princess bookings. Even the elderly Star Princess, now 16 years old, made any of the current P&O fleet look old tired and lacking any sort of "Wow" factor.
It now seems almost unbelievable that Princess was ever owned and managed by P&O, how on earth did things go so far wrong for P&O?
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5761
Joined: January 2012
Location: Lancashire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by david63 » 07 Apr 2018, 08:14

What amused me was the doctor. This was her first time as doctor on a cruise ship and one night she was the doctor on call. She had gone to the theatre with some colleagues and was paged. Her response "take them to the medical centre and I will go and get changed". Surely she should have gone straight to the medical centre and then, if circumstances permitted, gone and got changed.

Now this was serious case as the ship arrived in port the next day two hours early and had priority berthing due to medical disembarkation.


Topic author
Ray Scully
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013
Location: Lancashire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Ray Scully » 07 Apr 2018, 10:19

Despite being Elite members of the Captain's Circle we are reluctant to take another Princess cruise for fear of Timothy being on board.

Oh! did I miss hear "8 doctors on board"
Last edited by Ray Scully on 07 Apr 2018, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 07 Apr 2018, 10:29

Ray Scully wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 10:19
Despite being Elite members of the Captain's Circle we are reluctant to take another Princess cruise for fear of Timothy being on board.

Oh! did I miss hear "8 doctors on board"
Yes I did wonder if they included the medical centre porter in that 8.
You may dislike Timothy but clearly Princess think he is the star of the show.
Last edited by towny44 on 07 Apr 2018, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 5761
Joined: January 2012
Location: Lancashire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by david63 » 07 Apr 2018, 10:38

towny44 wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 10:29
clearly Princess think he is the star of the show
.. or ITV do

Compared to the last series the current Captain could do with a personality transplant - never heard such a boring sounding Captain, and I have heard some in my time.
Last edited by david63 on 07 Apr 2018, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 2779
Joined: March 2013
Location: Instow Devon

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by barney » 07 Apr 2018, 10:44

I've watched quite few but haven't been enticed to book a Princess cruise from what I've seen.

I know it's a programme but everything seems to be such a drama, particularly that annoying South African chef in the previous one.

On the current series, the Captain is a dour, miserable git and as for Timothy! We'd run a mile.

Maybe if they showed a bit more of the passengers actually enjoying themselves, it would be a better sales aid.

The ship does look nice though.

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 07 Apr 2018, 11:02

Yes, that Timothy tit annoys me too.

User avatar

Mervyn and Trish
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9520
Joined: February 2013

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Mervyn and Trish » 07 Apr 2018, 11:24

towny44 wrote:
06 Apr 2018, 23:07
I just watched the latest episode of The Cruise documentary on ITV, this one is about the Caribbean.
Having watched all of them so far, Baltic, Med, Alaska and now Caribbean I do believe it is probably proving as important an advertising vehicle as The Love Boat series back in the 70's and 80's.
The apparent professionalism of the crew and the cleanliness and the glamour of the Princess cruise ships must be having a positive impact on Princess bookings. Even the elderly Star Princess, now 16 years old, made any of the current P&O fleet look old tired and lacking any sort of "Wow" factor.
It now seems almost unbelievable that Princess was ever owned and managed by P&O, how on earth did things go so far wrong for P&O?
Still knocking P&O eh Towny? You really should stop booking with them. Other cruise lines are available.

p.s. Just received a glossy about "bargains" with Calamity. Ludicrously expensive. :sarcasm:

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 07 Apr 2018, 12:00

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 11:24
towny44 wrote:
06 Apr 2018, 23:07
I just watched the latest episode of The Cruise documentary on ITV, this one is about the Caribbean.
Having watched all of them so far, Baltic, Med, Alaska and now Caribbean I do believe it is probably proving as important an advertising vehicle as The Love Boat series back in the 70's and 80's.
The apparent professionalism of the crew and the cleanliness and the glamour of the Princess cruise ships must be having a positive impact on Princess bookings. Even the elderly Star Princess, now 16 years old, made any of the current P&O fleet look old tired and lacking any sort of "Wow" factor.
It now seems almost unbelievable that Princess was ever owned and managed by P&O, how on earth did things go so far wrong for P&O?
Still knocking P&O eh Towny? You really should stop booking with them. Other cruise lines are available.

p.s. Just received a glossy about "bargains" with Calamity. Ludicrously expensive. :sarcasm:
The number of cruises I book with them gives me more opportunity and entitlement to highlight their many shortcomings Merv. They offer a passable holiday experience but not as exciting or luxurious as some others, but they do sail year round from Southampton with more guaranteed hot climate cruises than most of the US lines that only sail the summer season, and seem to concentrate their Southampton sailings on the Baltic and Norway.
As for price surprisingly we found that our 2019 summer school holiday Mediterranean cruise on Independence of the seas was quite a lot cheaper than the ones we had priced up on P&O's summer 2019 launch offers back in September last year; and it would have cheaper still if my son had made his mind up sooner.
Last edited by towny44 on 07 Apr 2018, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1764
Joined: January 2013
Location: South Wales

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Jan Rosser » 07 Apr 2018, 12:35

I’ve just booked with the family on RCI Voyager of the Seas in August 2019 and the difference in costs was unbelievable. They wanted to go somewhere rather than the Med so we are going to the Baltic which I haven’t done although some ports I have been to. The alternative on Oceana to Italy/Greece was more expensive than our Christmas cruise this year. So we are going with an open mind (I’ve only cruised once with RCI) - I’m happy just to be on a cruise :thumbup:
Janis

User avatar

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 2779
Joined: March 2013
Location: Instow Devon

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by barney » 07 Apr 2018, 14:13

We tried Independence once Jan and enjoyed it.
The ship was ok but we didn't get the same experience that we enjoy with P&O so have stuck to them ever since.

A good mate of mine did two on RCI before trying P&O and he's now a convert as well.

I think that if it suits you, it suits you. It's all horses for courses.

Whatever, you'll have a lovely time I'm sure :D

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 07 Apr 2018, 15:38

The RCI ships are more glamorous and better designed than most of the P&O fleet, the showers have glass doors, most of the doors out onto the open decks are automatic, which is better for wheelchair users. As for the rest the food is at least equal to P&O, the service is generally better, as is most of the entertainment, and you do get a better mix of passengers with plenty of Americans on board but Still mainly Brits.
If the price is OK then for me it's a no brainer.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000


daib GC
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer
Posts: 641
Joined: February 2013
Location: North East

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by daib GC » 07 Apr 2018, 15:55

towny44 wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 15:38
The RCI ships are more glamorous and better designed than most of the P&O fleet, the showers have glass doors, most of the doors out onto the open decks are automatic, which is better for wheelchair users. As for the rest the food is at least equal to P&O, the service is generally better, as is most of the entertainment, and you do get a better mix of passengers with plenty of Americans on board but Still mainly Brits.
If the price is OK then for me it's a no brainer.
In your opinion John.


Topic author
Ray Scully
First Officer
First Officer
Posts: 1651
Joined: January 2013
Location: Lancashire

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Ray Scully » 07 Apr 2018, 16:10

The nearest we have got to RCI was Celebrity, I doubt if we will be returning

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 07 Apr 2018, 16:26

daib GC wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 15:55
towny44 wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 15:38
The RCI ships are more glamorous and better designed than most of the P&O fleet, the showers have glass doors, most of the doors out onto the open decks are automatic, which is better for wheelchair users. As for the rest the food is at least equal to P&O, the service is generally better, as is most of the entertainment, and you do get a better mix of passengers with plenty of Americans on board but Still mainly Brits.
If the price is OK then for me it's a no brainer.
In your opinion John.
Every comment on here is an opinion Dai, but some are actual facts like shower doors and auto doors and passenger mix, and I forgot to mention that the buffet design is also better than the grand princess class, and that's before I compare the lifts.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

User avatar

Stephen
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain
Posts: 9661
Joined: January 2013
Location: Down Souf. The civilised end of the country :)

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by Stephen » 07 Apr 2018, 16:53

Celebrity Eclipse. Good and bad.
The buffet scrum is an absolute nightmare trying to find food in any logical order. We resorted to the main dining room in the end for a more civilised nose bag experience.

User avatar

towny44
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer
Posts: 4498
Joined: January 2013
Location: Huddersfield

Re: Princess Documentary ITV

Post by towny44 » 07 Apr 2018, 22:39

Stephen wrote:
07 Apr 2018, 16:53
Celebrity Eclipse. Good and bad.
The buffet scrum is an absolute nightmare trying to find food in any logical order. We resorted to the main dining room in the end for a more civilised nose bag experience.
I always found breakfast easy to organise on Celebrity, I quickly knew where what I wanted was displayed, and the quality was good, not better than P&O but easier to find a seat and navigate round the serveries. Only tried it once for dinner and wasn't impressed with the quality so stayed with the MDR.
Princess as our first quality cruise line always has fond memories for us, but the buffet design faults that cause issues on P&O are just as bad on Princess, however we always found their service to be higher than we now receive on P&O, but only had one Princess cruise in the last 8 years, so it may also have declined.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Return to “Princess”