Topic author
titania2008
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

top tips

Post by titania2008 »

Hi
Any Royal Princess top tips?
Off next Tuesday, a little bit chuffed as P and O tier points are valid! Other than that what should I expect? Sorted the 110 v plugs lol
Tea and coffee making facilities in cabin?
Thanks xx :crazy:

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Re: top tips

Post by Onelife »

Hi titania....

Tilt your head slightly forward or do a curtsy when you meet her? :lol:

Regards

Keith :wave:

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Kenmo1 »

titania2008 wrote:
Hi
Any Royal Princess top tips?
Off next Tuesday, a little bit chuffed as P and O tier points are valid! Other than that what should I expect? Sorted the 110 v plugs lol
Tea and coffee making facilities in cabin?
Thanks xx :crazy:
We travelled on Caribbean Princess recently and there were no tea making facilities in the cabin. You can order room service but we didn't want to bother with that so really missed our early morning cuppa. I don't know if people 'sneaked' travel kettles on board.

Have a lovely time - will be interested to hear how you feel Princess compares with P&O.

Maureen :wave:

Topic author
titania2008
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by titania2008 »

Thanks Maureen and Keith, the lack of a kettle is somewhat daunting lol. Will do my best to perfect the curtsy and of course have fun!

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We found on Princess that a room service request for tea/coffee was quickly fulfilled.

Grando
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Grando »

We were also on the same cruise as Maureen although we never got to meet! Whilst we have not cruised on Royal Princess we were lucky enough to be invited on board for lunch and a ships tour before she was named in Southampton. It is a lovely ship and we were impressed by the public areas although we thought the cabins and balconies were quite small in comparison with other ships, but if the right itinerary came up we would not say no! The loyalty benefits with Princess are great we are Elite and take full advantage of the free laundry, which is especially handy on a fly cruise. We always take a travel kettle and mention it to our steward and last time he just said to unplug when not in use.We like Princess and will be going from Sydney to Singapore in March on the Diamond which we are looking forward to. Have a great time.
Doreen.

Return to “Princess”