Anything about Princess cruises

Topic author
Godders
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Princess Site

Post by Godders »

Hi,

Just a quick query - is the website down for Princess? All I get is 'we are experiencing technical difficulties' when attempting to login the past few days.
Also, since booking have had no confirmation email from Princess ( they've taken the money of course...!).
Doing a 4 night Seacation trip 3rd August.

Thanks for any info.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Re: Regal Princess

Post by Manoverboard »

The site responds to me but unlike your good self I am not enquiring against a booking reference ... give it a bit longer and they will probably sort it out later this afternoon.

ps ... Hello and Welcome :wave:
Last edited by Manoverboard on 21 Jun 2021, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Princess Site

Post by Stephen »

Yep, all good here when accessing the website, although when trying to login they did say they were experiencing difficulty with some accounts.

Welcome to the forum Godders :thumbup:
Last edited by Stephen on 21 Jun 2021, 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Godders
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Godders »

Thank you all who have replied. I still cannot login to the Princess site. I did have an email from them though. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my cruise as I am told that ALL passengers need x 2 Covid Vaccination's. Our lad being 15 is not able to be vaccinated, as there is not an approved vaccine for children! So he is not able to go. It would have helped if the booking site had blocked any under 18's being booked, but partly my fault for not reading there blurb properly about vaccination requirements.

I did speak to Princess and explained that there no vaccines are approved for children worldwide, but the chap just kept repeating 'all passengers need to be vaccinated'.
So that's that. Awaiting a part refund of the money I have spent.. it's been a few days but not had an email from Princess yet as promised. :thumbdown:

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

That seems strange as P&O (part of Carnival as is Princess) only require vaccination for 18 and over whilst those under 18 only need a negative PCR test.

Topic author
Godders
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Godders »

Interesting you say that, both P&O and Princess will accept negative PCR tests only for cruises from September onwards (forget the actual date).
So I'm stumped!

Return to “Princess”