Current Affairs

Chat about anything here

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Current Affairs

Post by Kendhni »

Onelife wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 19:55 I place beach volleyball at the same skill level as building sand castles. :shock:
I don't watch volleyball for the skill ... in the same way as I don't watch sandcastle building for historical accuracy and architectural integrity. :D
Last edited by Kendhni on 20 Jul 2021, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Kendhni wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 21:07
Onelife wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 19:55 I place beach volleyball at the same skill level as building sand castles. :shock:
I don't watch volleyball for the skill ... in the same way as I don't watch sandcastle building for historical accuracy and architectural integrity. :D
I’ve always thought of you as a man who enjoys figures, how’s 36 24 36 for accuracy? :)

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 18:13 Re 11285 I don't bash Boris because love him or hate him he has an incredibly difficult job balancing the directly opposing demands of the different factions and for better or worse makes decisions every day.

I do bash Starmer because he said he would not oppose for opposition sake but in fact has done nothing but. He's not made a useful contribution or positive suggestion but just snipes from the sidelines whichever way Boris jumps. He's even run out of original soundbites and now parrots "reckless" at every turn. If Boris had put back reopening another 4 weeks no doubt that would have been reckless with jobs, the economy and mental health.

If you want Boris gone you need a credible alternative and Starmer doesn't offer it.
I can’t call Johnson ‘Boris’ as he’s not a pet Labrador.

I don’t ‘bash’ him on here repeatedly, because I know people would get upset. Briefly, I think he’s the worse possible PM at the worst possible time. I would go into more detail, but it would only cause a furore, and I just can’t be bothered.

Unfortunately, we seem to have a dearth of political talent at the moment, and, as the fish rots from the head down the current cabinet are not…..my cup of tea. I guess Sunak is the only one that I think has a modicum of talent and a smidge of decency.

I’ve got no feelings either way about Starmer, but he seems hardworking and a decent person. I’d probably prefer him than what we have now.

If Johnson does PMQs tomorrow, it’d be refreshing if he just gave one straight answer for a change.
Gill

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Well goodness knows what it would be like if you decided to start bashing Boris then if you seriously believe you don't now.

Starmer may or may not be hard working and decent but he has no policies other than "not what Boris says". I genuinely haven't a clue what he stands for.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Gill W wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 21:40
I’ve got no feelings either way about Starmer, but he seems hardworking and a decent person. I’d probably prefer him than what we have now.

If Johnson does PMQs tomorrow, it’d be refreshing if he just gave one straight answer for a change.
I can only assume your views on Starmer must reflect support for labour, because if not then I have serious reservations about your character assessment abilities.
On the 2nd comment, when was the last time any PM gave a straight answer to an opposition leaders question, and you were probably too young to remember Disraeli.
Last edited by towny44 on 20 Jul 2021, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 22:23 Well goodness knows what it would be like if you decided to start bashing Boris then if you seriously believe you don't now.

Starmer may or may not be hard working and decent but he has no policies other than "not what Boris says". I genuinely haven't a clue what he stands for.
If I said what I really think of Boris Johnson, this forum would have an utter meltdown the like of which has never been seen before! I have been very restrained on here.

I have to agree about Starmer, I don’t know what he’s for either.
towny44 wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 22:38
I can only assume your views on Starmer must reflect support for labour, because if not then I have serious reservations about your character assessment abilities.

How many more times do I have to say this. I’m not a party political person and I don’t support Labour any more than I support the Conservatives or Lib Dems.

If I were you, I wouldn’t cast too many stones about character assessment - your undying, uncritical support of Johnson does make me wonder about your character assessment abilities!
Gill

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Onelife wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 21:28 I’ve always thought of you as a man who enjoys figures, how’s 36 24 36 for accuracy? :)
and that is just one of my thighs

Manoverboard
Captain
Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

oldbluefox wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 13:54 Just to be clear you feel there would have been no more deaths in the older generation than there have been had Boris vaccinated the working population instead. In effect this would have rendered them more dispensable but would have protected those who were working.
I know why you said what you did but deaths in the older generation would have increased as an unintended consequence.
And because I am part of that older generation I thought Ken's idea was economically sound but extremely selfish :lol:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

The problem with politics today is that candidates are chosen primarily on personality and not on proven capabilities, if the latter were the case then Gove would my choice to replace Boris.

I’m inclined to agree with Sir Merv’s summary of Keir Stamer (post 11296) He’s starting to sound like a long-playing record stuck on the same old tune.

As for his replacement I would look no further than Liza Nandy she is more centre left than the other leading candidates, the others I’m afraid wear their heart on their sleeves, which is a nice characteristic but of no value when it comes to being a leader.
Last edited by Manoverboard on 21 Jul 2021, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Manoverboard wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 08:37
oldbluefox wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 13:54 Just to be clear you feel there would have been no more deaths in the older generation than there have been had Boris vaccinated the working population instead. In effect this would have rendered them more dispensable but would have protected those who were working.
I know why you said what you did but deaths in the older generation would have increased as an unintended consequence.
And because I am part of that older generation I thought Ken's idea was economically sound but extremely selfish :lol:
He'd be a good choice for leader then :thumbup: :lol:

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Gill W wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 23:42
If I were you, I wouldn’t cast too many stones about character assessment - your undying, uncritical support of Johnson does make me wonder about your character assessment abilities!
Unlike you Gill. and large swathes of the media, I don't require my politicians to be lily white in order to do a satisfactory job. In fact in many ways a flawed character is far more likely to make the right decisions, or change course if he feels he made a wrong choice, and has to be thick skinned enough to weather the criticisms. Having said that I totally disagree with yours and Ken's assessment of Boris, but there are elements of the left wing, and even the right wing media, whose agenda seems to be to get rid of Boris at all costs.
John

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Manoverboard wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 08:37 And because I am part of that older generation I thought Ken's idea was economically sound but extremely selfish :lol:
Why would you think it was selfish? Since I am capable of working remotely it would, if anything have moved me down the pecking order. If anything it is the older generation that has been selfish - they pushed for vaccinations and then spent the next months complaining they had nowhere to go. :sarcasm:

Manoverboard
Captain
Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

Our own children and grandchildren plus all their friends wanted the golden oldies to be jabbed before themselves and especially those who were more vulnerable, that was for me an unselfish thought. Conversely your consideration was about pecking orders ... for me that is a selfish thought.

I explained as requested, no more and no less.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Kendhni wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 09:11 they pushed for vaccinations
I don't particularly recall the "older generation" pushing for vaccinations - it was possibly the Government/NHS suggestions but ultimately it was the decision of the JCVI. The main group that were pushing for vaccinations, as I recall, was teachers.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

And a lot of teachers are of the generation who've resisted vaccinations now they are available.

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

david63 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 09:51
I don't particularly recall the "older generation" pushing for vaccinations - it was possibly the Government/NHS suggestions but ultimately it was the decision of the JCVI. The main group that were pushing for vaccinations, as I recall, was teachers.
Teachers would have been a more useful use of vaccines in the early days (as well as health workers).
There were many instances of the elderly selfishly expecting to be vaccinated first on the news and across social media

Ray B
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Ray B »

Crap, Ken and you know it. It was all for a news story to kick off the vaccination program
Don't worry, be happy

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

Onelife wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 21:06
Mervyn and Trish wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 20:29
barney wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 19:24

Rishi Sunak is 😉
I agree. And he's got more chance than Sir Hindsight.
You can get 6/4 about Boris being replaced as prime minister in 2021… not that those odds would tempt me, but give me the same odds to be rid of him in 2022 then I would lump on.
I said the day after he won the last election, that in my opinion, Johnson would not lead the Conservatives into the next election, and would do well to survive until 2022.
He was the perfect situational politician, but they never survive long term.
It was clear going into the 2019 election that the majority had had enough of the minority trying to overturn the Brexit vote and his very simple slogan of Get Brexit Done hit the right note and gave him an unassailable majority that will take the opposition a generation to overtake.

There was a myth put out there by the media that most Labour voters were remainers.
I know many Labour members and voters and I didn't know hardly any who were.
It was a massive miscalculation as the election showed.

Many traditional Tory voters (probably a few on this forum) couldn't bring themselves to vote Conservative, due to them respecting the vote, so either abstained or did a token protest by voting Libdem, which obviously suited the Tories.

Johnson was the right person for the moment, but is constantly exposed for what he actually is.
A bit of a chancer who's done pretty well for himself.
Labour will be praying that he stays in position but accept that it's unlikely long term.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Boris was the ideal man for getting Brexit over the line after the woeful performance of TM who, to my mind, was a sheep in wolf's clothing. There are stronger candidates for the leadership of the party and I anticipate once we get clear of this pandemic moves will be made. Nobody wants to take over this poisoned chalice of a pandemic so I believe they will wait.
Not recommending for PM but I do like the style of Penny Mordaunt. Seeing her tear into Ian Blackford and Angela Rayner she is not one to be toyed with.
Foxes Never Quit

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

There's a lot of comment in the press this morning about Dominic Cummings' interview with Laura Kuenssberg yesterday. I didn't see it. One comment I read is that he even managed to surprise her with some of his answers. Was it worth listening to? Normally I can't stand listening to either of them, have I missed something?

Carole

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

CaroleF wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 10:52 There's a lot of comment in the press this morning about Dominic Cummings' interview with Laura Kuenssberg yesterday. I didn't see it. One comment I read is that he even managed to surprise her with some of his answers. Was it worth listening to? Normally I can't stand listening to either of them, have I missed something?

Carole
Not missed much Carole.
Basically Cummings promoting Cummings with lots of unsubstantiated stories that cannot be proven or disproven.
One irony was manipulator Cummings complaining about manipulator Mrs Johnson 😂
He’s made himself unemployable for life.
Last edited by barney on 21 Jul 2021, 11:01, edited 1 time in total.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Too right Barney. Who in their right mind would now employ such a duplicitous, scheming, disloyal weasel?

I imagine he's writing a book in the hope of flogging it to the Boris Bashers and all.the rest of this is publicity build up. Personally I think he'll be surprised by the lack of interest and any such book will end up as recycled toilet paper very quickly, exactly as he deserves.

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 11:12 Who in their right mind would now employ such a duplicitous, scheming, disloyal weasel?
Johnson or Cummings? Both match the description.

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Ray B wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 10:11 Crap, Ken and you know it. It was all for a news story to kick off the vaccination program
I do not know the motives of the many elderly posters on social media and appearances in news broadcasts making up lists to suit themselves.
I was simply taking the posters/interviewees at their word but you might be right, maybe it was more about a news story than selfish elderly.

The only difference with me is that my suggestion, if anything, would have disadvantaged me .. but apparently putting others first makes you selfish in some peoples minds.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Some people put forward ideas which would have impacted on death rates in the elderly but then criticise Boris for much the same outcome. They contradict themselves and don't realise they are doing it or try to wheedle their way out of it. It's not just the politicians.
Foxes Never Quit

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

oldbluefox wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 12:15 Some people put forward ideas which would have impacted on death rates in the elderly but then criticise Boris for much the same outcome. They contradict themselves and don't realise they are doing it or try to wheedle their way out of it. It's not just the politicians.
I assume you are thinking I contradicted myself, which, if that is the case, then rest of your post makes no sense to anything I have said.
Maybe you could tell me where the contradiction is and I will be able to explain where your logic has failed you.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Kendhni wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 10:06
david63 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 09:51
Teachers would have been a more useful use of vaccines in the early days (as well as health workers).
There were many instances of the elderly selfishly expecting to be vaccinated first on the news and across social media
You are clearly viewing different news channels and visiting different social media sites than I do Ken. I accept that I was happy with the vaccine roll out protocol, but I never saw any comments from the elderley claiming they should be the first. On the other hand the scientists on the govt briefings regularly gave the reasoning for this policy, which was to save lives and prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed, and I was happy to accept their expert opinion.
As for teachers, the most recent scientific information I saw found that children had proved to be very unlikely to spread the virus, despite earlier concerns they might, and as the majority of junior school teachers are under 30/35, they would be very unlikely to die or be seriously ill even if they were infected. There may have been a case for older teachers, but even here the likely death tolls and hospitalizations were unlikely to support a different policy.
John

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

towny44 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 13:09 You are clearly viewing different news channels and visiting different social media sites than I do Ken. I accept that I was happy with the vaccine roll out protocol, but I never saw any comments from the elderley claiming they should be the first. On the other hand the scientists on the govt briefings regularly gave the reasoning for this policy, which was to save lives and prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed, and I was happy to accept their expert opinion.
As for teachers, the most recent scientific information I saw found that children had proved to be very unlikely to spread the virus, despite earlier concerns they might, and as the majority of junior school teachers are under 30/35, they would be very unlikely to die or be seriously ill even if they were infected. There may have been a case for older teachers, but even here the likely death tolls and hospitalizations were unlikely to support a different policy.
I don't disagree with anything you say. I had no issue with the vaccine roll out either - in fact I even said that after the fiasco of the lockdowns the governments handling of it was admirable. I only suggested an alternative that put more emphasis on getting the economy going again - given that was many peoples primary concern ... and without the economy firing on all cylinders it was/will obviously result in more job losses and companies going into liquidation.

A suggestion had been made for teachers to be moved up the queue. I had no issue with that either since another major concern was getting children back into education. It would have been a comparatively low volume impact (less than a week).

All the other stuff that people seem to be trying to attribute to me is just the usual made up internet twaddle.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

After watching PMs questions and Politics live, I am very grateful that WhatsApp did not exist while I was working. As a self confessed cynic at most of the IT system meetings I attended I dread to think how I would have defended some of the jocular comments I made about our IT provider and other staff members during just about every meeting.
John

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

towny44 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 13:09
When did you see this scientific information - it sounds this was what was being said really early on
Kendhni wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 11:39
Mervyn and Trish wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 11:12 Who in their right mind would now employ such a duplicitous, scheming, disloyal weasel?
Johnson or Cummings? Both match the description.
:lol:

What I want to know is who Cummings was having these discussions with to remove Johnson. If true, it sounds very shady.

It makes Johnson look like a puppet, first of all controlled by Cummings, and then by Carrie
Gill

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

The very same people who criticised Cummings about his dodgy eye test are the very same people now jumping on this latest bandwagon.
Knee jerk is still alive and well in the U.K..
I couldn’t actually believe the Guardian offering a £10 subscription to Cumming’s blog.
This is the same periodical that ran ten pages after his original indiscretion.
I watched the program and basically it was vague insinuations.
Some people thought!
Some people said!
Aides discussed!
I’m surprised that LK fell for it.
The master manipulator certainly manipulated her.
Before the program, BBC were plugging it every five minutes.
The day after, hardly a mention.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Hmm? First of all no evidence of Carrie having any actual clout. I'm sure many people in many jobs might say to their partner I have this issue what do you think? It doesn't mean they don't make their own decision once they've gathered views.

Second if Cummings was the puppet master did he instruct the puppet to fire him?

Cummings is a sad bitter man who thought he could supplant democracy and it backfired. He is now a pathetic nobody. The sooner he is consigned to the dustbin of history the better. And think himself lucky. In the past he'd have been sent to the Tower to bid farewell to his head.
Last edited by Mervyn and Trish on 21 Jul 2021, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

This reminded me of the Sussexes interview with Oprah where Cummings was telling his version of the truth.
It was interesting what he said about his visit to Barnard Castle which has suddenly now turned out to be a security issue.
I wouldn't believe too much of what he says. He set out with his friends to bring Boris down. The plot was rumbled, probably by Carrie and they got the old heave-ho. My wife says in a similar situation she would have done the same.
Cummings, a first class manipulator, is now looking for his revenge.
Foxes Never Quit

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Gill W asked, When did you see this scientific information - it sounds this was what was being said really early on

This was an expert on one of the BBC morning TV programmes , dont remember which one or which day, but he clearly said it was up to date information.
John

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

barney wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 16:04 The very same people who criticised Cummings about his dodgy eye test are the very same people now jumping on this latest bandwagon.
The very same people who believed Cummings and his story about the dodgy eye test are now saying that he's not to be believed :lol:
towny44 wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 16:26 Gill W asked, When did you see this scientific information - it sounds this was what was being said really early on

This was an expert on one of the BBC morning TV programmes , dont remember which one or which day, but he clearly said it was up to date information.
It sounds suspiciously like what was said last year.

The schools have had big problems, and infection rates are very high in children, and younger people are at risk from long Covid.

I'm just going to get ready for a BBQ in the back garden, so can't search now, but next time I see up to date info, on younger people, I will post it on here
Gill

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Gill W wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:41 It makes Johnson look like a puppet, first of all controlled by Cummings, and then by Carrie
Are you suggesting there is any doubt :)

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Nice to see our "leaders" setting an example for the plebs
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/jacob-rees-mo ... 04680.html

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Kendhni wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 17:27 Nice to see our "leaders" setting an example for the plebs
ie those who need to be led by the hand and can't make a decision for themselves. That said they should have been wearing masks as an example for others to follow.
Foxes Never Quit

Topic author
Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Just seen on the beeb news that the Home Secretary wants to pay the French to improve their border security to stop migrants crossing. Unbelievable

We should be fining the bl**dy French not giving them hand outs to do the job they’re already paid to do.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

oldbluefox wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 18:00
Kendhni wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 17:27 Nice to see our "leaders" setting an example for the plebs
ie those who need to be led by the hand and can't make a decision for themselves. That said they should have been wearing masks as an example for others to follow.
Moggy has always had that rebellious side to him and I just wonder if this his is way of undermining Boris before the final stab in the back?

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 18:06 Just seen on the beeb news that the Home Secretary wants to pay the French to improve their border security to stop migrants crossing. Unbelievable

We should be fining the bl**dy French not giving them hand outs to do the job they’re already paid to do.
It does seem strange that we are going to fork out further millions so the French can deploy more police to the seaside in order to facilitate safe passage for the migrants :crazy:
Last edited by Onelife on 21 Jul 2021, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Onelife wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 19:30
Stephen wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 18:06 Just seen on the beeb news that the Home Secretary wants to pay the French to improve their border security to stop migrants crossing. Unbelievable

It does seem strange that we are going to fork out further millions so the French can deploy more police to the seaside in order to facilitate safe passage for the migrants :crazy:

It’s a bl**dy joke. Sack the bitch of a Home Secretary and replace her with someone who’s either got a backbone or some balls.

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Stephen wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 19:40 It’s a bl**dy joke. Sack the bitch of a Home Secretary and replace her with someone who’s either got a backbone or some balls.
Is that politically correct in the 21st century?
Like I mean to say, expecting an MP to have a backbone, very insulting to them.

Topic author
Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

My heart bleeds

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

I understand that when lives are at risk at sea we have to intervene to preserve life. But once we've done so we should put them on the first Eurostar back to France.

Kendhni
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Kendhni »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 22:23 I understand that when lives are at risk at sea we have to intervene to preserve life. But once we've done so we should put them on the first Eurostar back to France.
Why? The British chose to no longer be part of the Dublin Accord so the French could simply deny them entry. Therefore the UK has to follow the 1951 convention which may require them to foot the bill to send them back to their country of origin after fulfilling a long and expensive legal process.
Last edited by Kendhni on 22 Jul 2021, 07:36, edited 1 time in total.

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Quizzical Bob »

If a load of migrants were trying to leave England to get to France would you stop them?

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

Quizzical Bob wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 07:59

If a load of migrants were trying to leave England to get to France would you stop them?
Can’t figure out why, but that never seems to happen.
A bit of a mystery really.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Kendhni wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 07:35 The British chose to no longer be part of the Dublin Accord so the French could simply deny them entry. Therefore the UK has to follow the 1951 convention which may require them to foot the bill to send them back to their country of origin after fulfilling a long and expensive legal process.
Made no difference when we were in it. The French just waved them through. Built them camps handy for Eurostar and ferry terminals. And as far as I'm concerned their country of origin is France. This is their problem not ours and it's about time they addressed it instead of the usual Gallic shrig.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

We need to be very carful about how we deal with this situation because adding to the subclasses that we already have in this country will only create more problems for the future…support, crime and disharmony.

The problem is that no country wants these people which is why they are allowed to cross one counties boarder to the next…the solution is none too easy but a workable solution has to be found…my solution would be to take our fair quota of migrants then supply them with dinghy’s so they can start a new life in Ireland. :thumbup: :D

Return to “General Chat”