Oceana fly cruise flights

Cruises on Oceana in 2019

Kentish Lass
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Oceana fly cruise flights

Post by Kentish Lass »

As we live very near Gatwick we are not too bothered about the flight timings. I know it’s more of an issue if you have a long way to travel. I’ve checked the flight out on BA and it was 7.15 in the morning, though I’m sure you could check if there were later flights. We were given the BA “locator” on the flight confirmation which enabled us to choose andbook seats and check in on line. The return flight was the P&O charter flight and again we choose and paid for our seats in the usual way for fly cruises I.e through cruise personliser.

Topic author
allatc
First Officer
First Officer

Post by allatc »

It looks like our Thomas Cook flight from Birmingham may be operated by Avion Express.

Has anyone flown with this airline ?

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

They used to be known as Pot Luck Airways. You filled out the destination card once you were in the air. :D
Empty vessels .. and all that

Topic author
allatc
First Officer
First Officer

Post by allatc »

Flight out to Malta went ok although delayed by 1 hour. The word on the street was that the pilot was delayed getting to the airport, probably caught up in a hold up on the M5 near Bromsgrove that we got caught in at 2.30a.m. - 4 lanes down to 1, queuing back to Worcester north.
Now sat in Malta airport for return flight after our 1 week on Oceana - not everyone’s favourite ship but we quite like her.

Return to “Oceana Cruises 2019”