A Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Azura: A Week with P&O Cruises

A feed from the P&O Facebook page

Topic author
Official Autopost
Bot
Bot

A Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Azura: A Week with P&O Cruises

Post by Official Autopost »

“What had I expected from our P&O Cruises Caribbean holiday? A cruise is often unfairly characterised as an unadventurous form of travel – one that you turn to when your wilder days are behind you. Looking back, I am glad that I had bought into these clichés and assumptions. Proving that the cruiser lifestyle does not have to mean stale entertainment, or cursory glances at pastures new, our 2019 Caribbean cruise was perhaps one of our most surprising adventures yet” Take to the Caribbean with Twins That Travel and discover a new meaning to #ThisIsTheLife 🛳️

Following our Caribbean Cruise aboard the Azura, we review every aspect of our P&O Cruises holiday: from the dining to the incredible excursions available.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Source: https://www.twinsthattravel.com/caribbe ... ard-azura/

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Re: A Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Azura: A Week with P&O Cruises

Post by CaroleF »

I have read some of this blog. One thing that I read very early on about dining has me very puzzled. It talks about the difference between Club and Freedom Dining. It describes Club dining as 'Restrictive' and makes much of the fact that it's the same table every evening. It then goes on to say that it's the more 'economical' option and that for a little extra you can opt for Freedom Dining - since when has it cost extra to choose Freedom Dining? It speaks of the Freedom Dining Package. What package? What seems obvious to me since the person writing this blog says they were asked by P&O if they would consider taking a Caribbean Fly Cruise on Azura - once assumes there was some sort of monetary reward for doing this. What also seems obvious is that P&O seem to be pushing people towards Freedom Dining. Or am I reading too much into this? It's just that as she was asked by P&O to do the cruise it would seem that the blog has P&O approval. I haven't read the blog to the end.

Carole

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Caribbean Cruise Aboard the Azura: A Week with P&O Cruises

Post by david63 »

Just quickly glancing through it there appear to be several inaccuracies.

Return to “Facebook Feed”