Make every adventure your own What shore experience are you most excited to try? #HolidayLikeNeverBefore

A feed from the P&O Facebook page

Topic author
Official Autopost
Bot
Bot

Make every adventure your own What shore experience are you most excited to try? #HolidayLikeNeverBefore

Post by Official Autopost »

Make every adventure your own 😊 What shore experience are you most excited to try? #HolidayLikeNeverBefore

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... text=false

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/179746530781_10157807682980782

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Make every adventure your own What shore experience are you most excited to try? #HolidayLikeNeverBefore

Post by MaureenB »

A chance would be a fine thing. I can't get into my Cruise Personaliser. FGS do something

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Make every adventure your own What shore experience are you most excited to try? #HolidayLikeNeverBefore

Post by Kenmo1 »

MaureenB, I'm not very technical but I use a samsung laptop and google chrome and I have been able to get into the cruise personaliser. In the last few minutes I have been looking at our cruise personaliser which is all up to date for our next 3 cruises and I have been looking at shore excursions although haven't bothered to book any. I don't know if it is what you are using that makes a difference - mind you, that shouldn't make a difference. PO IT ought to cover all possibilities.

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

Kenmo1 wrote: 01 Feb 2020, 20:33
MaureenB, I'm not very technical but I use a samsung laptop and google chrome and I have been able to get into the cruise personaliser. In the last few minutes I have been looking at our cruise personaliser which is all up to date for our next 3 cruises and I have been looking at shore excursions although haven't bothered to book any. I don't know if it is what you are using that makes a difference - mind you, that shouldn't make a difference. PO IT ought to cover all possibilities.
Thank you for that. I use a Lenovo lap top with Google chrome, plus I have a Samsung tablet and I can get nothing more than the "rotating donut" on each device!! Oh well I have 3 months before I go away. Perhaps P & O will employ a 10 year old to fix its site!!

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

Yay oh Yay!!

P & O have employed that 10 year old and I now can get into Cruise Personaliser!!

allatc
First Officer
First Officer

Post by allatc »

Roatan zip wire

Return to “Facebook Feed”