Supporting our guests through uncertain times

A feed from the P&O Facebook page

Topic author
Official Autopost
Bot
Bot

Supporting our guests through uncertain times

Post by Official Autopost »

As a result of the continued impact of COVID-19, and following the recommendation by the Cruise Lines International Association for cruise lines to voluntarily and temporarily suspend operations from U.S. ports for 30 days, P&O Cruises is suspending any new cruises until April 11, 2020. Here’s P&O Cruises President Paul Ludlow with an update on this evolving situation: http://bit.ly/2waq3yG

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... text=false

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/179746530781_10157938009015782

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Supporting our guests through uncertain times

Post by Whynd1 »

As you have booked a P&O Cruises holiday that was due to depart during this period, we’d obviously like to do everything we can to ensure you’ll enjoy the holiday you deserve, albeit a little later than originally planned. We are pleased to offer you a 125% Future Cruise Credit of the total value of your booking. This can be used for a future cruise sailing any time before the end of March 2022 – simply book by 31 December 2021.

If you had pre-purchased spa treatments, shore excursions or dining experiences for your holiday, rest assured you’ll be automatically refunded within 45 days.

Given the changing advice, growing restrictions and evolving situation, as you can imagine, our customer contact centre is extremely busy. Please watch our social media channels and website for further updates.

In the coming weeks and months we will be constantly monitoring the situation. As ever, our priority remains your health and wellbeing. We wholeheartedly wish you well in the coming months and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you on board with us again as soon as this situation has improved. Apologies for this inconvenience; we are doing everything we can in this fast-moving situation, adapting our own policies as we go.

If, for any reason, the enhanced 125% Future Cruise Credit offer does not meet your needs, please let us know via this web form. We will not be able to facilitate any such queries via our contact centre at this time.

This is the email I received yesterday.
It clearly states that I am a passenger who cruise R006 has been cancelled due to depart on 11th April. So I filled in the form for a refund.

Now it seems that this cruise has not been cancelled. Its showing up as available to book on the web site and my cruise personaliser is still active.
It's a mess, I suppose it means another phone call to my travel agent.

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

I can never get the video's to work.

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

You shouldn't have bought Betamax.