Ventura or Azura L107

Discussions about anything related to Azura

Topic author
Ess001
Cadet
Cadet

Ventura or Azura L107

Post by Ess001 »

Hi All, info please? I have had to change the dates on a cruise which gave me only a few cabin options. So for the first time ever we are in a suite. Was very excited until I started to rad reviews of Victoria suite L107 on Azura. Any of you lovely people stayed in this one and can reassure me?

The only other suite was E733 and that appears to be completely shaded so no good for a couple of sun worshippers!

Thanks all

Ess

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ventura or Azura L107

Post by david63 »

The sun issue on any balcony is dependant on the direction the ship is going in relative to where the sun is so no matter what it is "hit and miss" as to how much you will get on your balcony.

The dilemma you have is whether to be above Manhattan or below the the gym - neither of which I would have from choice (depends on whether you want a lie in or an early night). We have had D737 on Azura which is directly above E733 and found it fine (there is a review of it in the Azura cabins forum) and no problem with the sun - subject to the above caveat.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Cabin report for you ….E731 ups n downs
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
Ess001
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Ess001 »

thank you for your replies, we changed to E733.

First time in a suite so will now be looking for hints and tips to make the most of it :D

Ess x

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Ess001 wrote: 12 Jun 2018, 13:50
First time in a suite so will now be looking for hints and tips to make the most of it
You can have meals off the MDR menu in your suite, all room service items are free, you have a butler, you can have a civilised breakfast in Epicurean, you have priority embarkation

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Our Aurora cruise in a suite was a celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary but we particularly enjoyed arriving back to the cabin from a morning excursion / walk about to be greeted by a plentiful plate of sandwiches with trimmings plus a chilled bottle of white wine to accompany them …. sitting there waiting for us to arrive at the time stated.

ps ... on two such occasions he ' presented ' wine that we had taken on board with us.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Return to “About Azura”