booking alternative dining venues

Discussions about anything related to Azura

Topic author
greenfish187
Cadet
Cadet

booking alternative dining venues

Post by greenfish187 »

I am due to embark azura on the 14th dec and i wondered how the booking of the alternative dining option works as some pax are embarking on the 13th,do they reserve some space for those embarking on the 14th?

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Re: booking alternative dining venues

Post by Suekersh »

Hi, we have always travelled on the Friday so not sure. We always book as we get on board but it would be unfair to Saturday travellers if they did not leave some booking places available.

Sue

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

We have embarked on the second day - the Saturday and booked for XVII on the day we arrived - they had, I think made sure there were still bookings available for those embarking on the Saturday. The last time we went on Azura they seemed to have problems filling Sindhu as they were coming round the tables in the Main Dining Room one evening asking if anyone wanted to book for Sindhu.

Carole

Mummykins
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Mummykins »

I was on Azura 31 May to 16 June, went to Sindhu and 17, both were half empty and the waitresses were continually trying to drum up business in the MDR, bars and even around the pool. Personally I wasnt that impressed and didnt think 17 was worth the £28 each. I preferred the Verona Trattoria, the fillet steak on lava rock was delicious and cost £6.50.

Return to “About Azura”