Atul Kochkar

Azura cruises in 2013

Topic author
Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Atul Kochkar

Post by Jan Rosser »

Atul is on Saturday Kitchen this morning - loved his food in Sindhu on Azura - I'm not a big fan of Indian food but really enjoyed the meal - will have the opportunity to try it again soon on my trip next month :clap:
Janis

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Re: Atul Kochkar

Post by JenniC »

Just watching it Jan and amazing how many people who "do not do Indian food" love Sindhu. It will be our first stop,to book, when we board on 28th June. My grandson is a HUGE fan and went to Benares for his 17th birthday present in January. Also got Atul to sign his cookery book when we were all on board Azura for Easter. Mouth watering already!! :D
Jenni

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

Met Atul on Adonia naming ceremony. He's really charming - Wina is smitten. He's on A310N too next month so she's hoping to meet him again. :D

Looking forward to trying Sindhu, may even be able to do it on her birthday too.

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Post by JenniC »

Romig1 wrote:
Met Atul on Adonia naming ceremony. He's really charming - Wina is smitten. He's on A310N too next month so she's hoping to meet him again. :D

Looking forward to trying Sindhu, may even be able to do it on her birthday too.
You must - what a wonderful birthday treat and hope Wina gets to meet him... :thumbup:
Jenni

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

It's a shame you can't pre-book Sindhu. We are only on for a 2 night booze cruise, A309P in April, and really want to try Sindhu with a couple of friends we are meeting up with. Best advice has to be to leg it straight up to the restaurant when we board - I just hope everyone else doesn't have the same idea !!

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

qbman1 wrote:
It's a shame you can't pre-book Sindhu. We are only on for a 2 night booze cruise, A309P in April, and really want to try Sindhu with a couple of friends we are meeting up with. Best advice has to be to leg it straight up to the restaurant when we board - I just hope everyone else doesn't have the same idea !!
You will probably be able to book as you board in the Atrium else with the Member of the staff holding a clipboard and schedules various :thumbup:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

That's helpful, MOB, thanks. Mind you, knowing P&O, there will probably be half a dozen assorted bods walking around with clipboards !

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

On our last cruise they were coming round taking bookings while we were eating lunch, straight after we'd got on the ship :D

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

So long as they ask me first, that will be OK ! I am just a bit concerned that on a 2-nighter there will be a higher demand

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

You might be better looking out for them as you board, we've seen them hanging around in that area before ;)

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

Do you think it would help if I held up a board saying "Sindhu" as I get on ?

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Maybe :lol:

Atul is on our cruise in April, we're making sure we book Sindhu on my birthday :D

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

I think you are going after me on the 16th, aren't you? Otherwise you could put in a word for me with Atul !

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

No we're doing Western Med, 27th :D

Invigi is going 4th

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

We're just doing Guernsey and back, really to get a feel for the ship (and try Sindhu) - and probably not going ashore because the tenders can't cope with the swell !

Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

It'll be our first time on Azura too :D

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

We always said we wouldn't cruise on the larger ships (we like Arcadia like you) but the lure of Sindhu and the chance of meeting up with old friends on board tempted us to give it a go

Dark Knight
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Dark Knight »

QB
on the GE, we boarded and then booked Sindhu, at reception, no problem at all, don't forget though
Nihil Obstat

The Invigilator
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by The Invigilator »

qbman1 wrote:
I think you are going after me on the 16th, aren't you? Otherwise you could put in a word for me with Atul !
Awwww cubiecat I got momentarily excited thinking you were going to be on the same cruise as us and then realised your cruise is between ours and Romig and Wina's :(

Romig, Wina and Cubie we have only been on Azura so don't have anything to compare her with, however, we thought she was fab had no trouble handling the rough seas, great crew and a really lovely ambience around the ship. Wishing all of you fab cruises - enjoy :D

Return to “Azura Cruises 2013”