Cruise transfer to 2022

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
bassman67
Second Officer
Second Officer

Cruise transfer to 2022

Post by bassman67 »

I decided to take P&O's offer to transfer my 2021 booking to 2022, as there was a similar cruise available on Azura sailing just 13 days later in May with the same itinerary(reversed). Starting on Wed 14th, I spent over 110 minutes listening to recorded messages and "music" until I finally got through on Saturday morning. The transfer was completed in less than 10 minutes and the bonus was the price coming down by £372!
Our hope is that cruising will be back to the way we know it by 2022 (finger and toes crossed) Hopefully, Carnival will continue to give OBC to shareholders, but I'll have to wait until after the 2021 AGM for that. Maybe even a dividend by 2022! :lol:

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Re: Cruise transfer to 2022

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We just did the same with Cunard. It was their first day on sale to the general public for Summer 2022 and I got a "please try later" message several times, but once I got into the queue I waited about 30 mins and then, as with you, it was done very quickly.

Topic author
bassman67
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by bassman67 »

It does beg the question of "Holiday 2021", of course. Having missed out on our Baltic Cruise in 2020 due to CMV folding up and now no holiday planned for 2021, we'll just have to hope that something will turn up, later next year. At this rate we could be getting out of the holiday habit and spending the money on a garden re-vamp!

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We've got some UK things booked in 2021.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”