Select menu changes

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
Ess001
Cadet
Cadet

Select menu changes

Post by Ess001 »

Morning all - do any of you experienced Worldies know how often the select menus change on the world cruises? I am joining Arcadia for the last 19 days of the world cruise and would like to book each select restaurant twice but would prefer to time it so we try each menu.

I know on shorter cruises it changes once a week but cant imagine they would do this on a world cruise.

thank you

Ess

oldpoer
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Select menu changes

Post by oldpoer »

you will have to wait till you go on board then speak to a select venue manager and he will have a list of the menu changing dates

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

I know that in the Beach house and Sindhu they display both menus with the dates that they change.
That makes it easier to choose an evening on board.
However be warned if you book ahead on the cruise personaliser for Sindhu it's cheaper than booking on board.

It was £20 per head on Aurora last October, if you book via the cruise personaliser which was £17.50 you then are entitled to your loyalty discount on top of that.

Lindsey

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Whynd1 wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 13:28
However be warned if you book ahead on the cruise personaliser for Sindhu it's cheaper than booking on board.
Not always. We booked in advance for the first night a couple of cruises ago only to find that it was cheaper on board. Admittedly they did "move" our online booking to another night so that we got the first night at the lower rate. This was on Azura.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”