Another cruise booked

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Another cruise booked

Post by CaroleF »

We've only recently got back, well a week ago, from the Aurora South America trip but because of the time of year it is we've been "forced" to look at future bookings! We have sort of been looking at a sector of the 2020 World - I'd like to do the whole thing but John's still not sure, so we've been looking at possibly doing either from Hong Kong or Singapore back to Southampton. So what have we ended up booking - the Aurora Canada/USA trip in September 2019! This is a trip I've always wanted to do and seeing as the South America trip was very much John's choice - not that I minded tagging along! Anyway, this morning I get an email from P&O thanking me for booking the cruise - not that we booked it through them - and inviting me to go to the Cruise Personaliser and giving me my reference code. So I click on the link and where does that take me - straight to the Cunard Cruise Personaliser! Would you believe it, well yes I would.

Carole

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Another cruise booked

Post by Happydays »

I hope you have a great cruise we done a similar one on Regal Princess but "Princess" for us was disappointing. Lovely ship but too big for these ports.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Another cruise booked

Post by GillD46 »

Congratulations on bookibg another longish one. I would urge you to book HKG to S’ton though: we have done it twice and there really are wonderful places along the way.
Gill

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”