Moments magazine

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
colin parry
Second Officer
Second Officer

Moments magazine

Post by colin parry »

I know there has been a recent topic on this, but I can’t find it unfortunately. I was interested in finding out who was to be Master on my upcoming Oriana cruise ( X819) and wondered why I hadn’t received the latest magazine. On contacting P&O I was informed that my preferences hadn’t been updated despite the fact that I had completed them both on line and by post after repeated requests. After completing getting on for 500 nights on board,I must say I was surprised at the lack of nterest.
Suffice to say they have now updated my preferences and with luck should receive my magazine. Despite all the foregoing, it is interesting to note that I have been inundated with communications from the company during the recent past!

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Moments magazine

Post by Kenmo1 »

Colin, current Moments magazine is showing Patrick Maguire as current captain and then Sarah Breton as taking over Oriana from 1/9/18 to 28/11/18 unless they have told you differently.

Have a good holiday.
Maureen

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

The other recent one is as per …

Moments Magazine 2

:wave:

Last edited by Manoverboard on 15 Aug 2018, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
colin parry
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by colin parry »

Thanks Maureen and Mob for replies. I have travelled with Sarah Breton on Aurora, Adonia and Oriana . No problems with her at all although she does not interact with passengers as much as some other Captains.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”