Topic author
david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dixons Travel

Post by david63 »

Just had this in an email from P&O

Shop the latest tech and biggest brands, exclusive to Ventura at sea

Leading airport electrical retailer, Dixons Travel, has partnered with P&O Cruises to exclusively launch its first store at sea on board Ventura.

In stock you will find a wide range of technology including headphones, cameras, tablets and more, from leading brands such as Apple, Bose and Canon.

Find them next to the photo gallery on Deck 7

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Re: Dixons Travel

Post by oldbluefox »

I like the sound of that. With more and more people taking up technology it does make sense to include it as part of 'the shopping experience'. On Arcadia recently the 'iPad for Beginners' talks were packed out and it was clear many had either recently bought or inherited their machines. And I am sure many of us are quite happy browsing for something we haven't got, something we don't need but something we just have to have.
Pity Maplin's don't set up shop on t'ship. I love browsing that store.

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

I too like the sound of it. Let's hope they keep their prices low as they can be easily checked with other shops ashore these days. No one is going to pay £100 for a product onboard if they can get it cheaper ashore. And will you be able to use your loyalty discount.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

... and how will the warranty work, if purchased in India, if it is not Worldwide ?
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Return to “About Ventura”