Topic author
screwy
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Cosol tours

Post by screwy »

Hi all,
I'm sure this has been posted before but I cant find it. :oops:

Has anyone used this service ? is it worth it.? Also ive seen a tour service in St.Maarten, Bernards tours. any feedback much appreciated.
Mel

TorCat
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Cosol tours

Post by TorCat »

Went with Cosol tours March 2013, all worked out very well. No worries finding them when at the port. Very well organised. You need to book via email before departure to guarantee your places. You only pay once the trip is completed and you are back at the port. They are very aware that they have to get you back on time. We had a great day and would definitely recommend.

Most of the 1000+ Tripadvisor reviews would agree.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction ... Lucia.html

Michael

Topic author
screwy
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by screwy »

Thanks Michael sounds good enough to me. :thumbup:

Not sure how this ended up in this forum tho.. :?
Mel

ChesterfieldJohn
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by ChesterfieldJohn »

Brilliant tours, probably the best we have ever been on.

Enjoy it

John
Cruising is for everyone

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

screwy wrote:
Hi all,
I'm sure this has been posted before but I cant find it. :oops:

Has anyone used this service ? is it worth it.? Also ive seen a tour service in St.Maarten, Bernards tours. any feedback much appreciated.
Can definitely recommend Cosol, we have done this tour twice. Ask for Yellow Bird (Cosol's brother) for your driver. Plenty of beer and soft drinks available along with food. Cost about $70pp a couple of years ago and well worth it.
Have also done Bernards Tours on St Maarten, also a good operator. Beer and soft drinks available but no food I think. Good for Maho beach to see the planes land and they get you back to the port in good time as the roads get very busy in the afternoon due to ongoing roadworks. Don't remember how much pp it was but I do remember we had to pay upfront unlike Cosol where you pay at the end.
Yellowbirds tour seemed to have a little extra compared to the other drivers, but you still get back to the port in good time
Just mention my name to him and remind him to credit m cruise account with the usual introdution fee :lol:
Phil

Topic author
screwy
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by screwy »

Hi sue and phil.
Have just booked Cosol $75 each that's a lot cheaper cheaper than the equivalent tour off ship.! Have also booked Bernards, $5 deposit each.happy days. :P
Just need to wait till January :relaxed:
Mel

Return to “The Americas”