The Hundred

An area to discuss any books you have read, films that you have seen or television programmes

Topic author
Onelife
Captain
Captain

The Hundred

Post by Onelife »

Apologies for posting this here but as the second part of the series starts tonight at 9.00 l thought it would be the best place to make you aware of it.

Watched last weeks episode and thought it was great!!

The 100 is coming to E4!

May 19th, 2014 by Lisa McGarry.

The 100 – a brand new ten-part US series – will land on E4 this summer, becoming the most recent US drama to find a home on the UK digital channel.

The series originally launched in America, on The CW, in March 2014 and earlier this month network bosses announced that it would be renewed for a second season.

The 100, is set 97 years after a nuclear apocalypse decimates civilisation on Earth and the show centres on the survivors aboard their Ark in space as they struggle to manage a growing population.

The only survivors were those who had chosen to live on twelve space stations which orbited the Earth prior to the war, and a handful of “grounders” who managed to escape the planet before its downfall. In the aftermath of destruction, the residents of the space stations joined their crafts together to form a single massive station named “The Ark”, where about 2,400 people live.

The only hope of survival for humanity is to discover whether the planet has now become hospitable – cue sending 100 of their juvenile imprisoned convicts to Earth. Will this be a chance for the young people to start living life to the full, or will what they find on the ground prove to be even more deadly?

Starring a fresh new cast including Eliza Taylor as Clarke, Thomas McDonell (Finn), Marie Avgeropoulos (Octavia) and Bellamy played by Bob Morley, there will also be appearances from familiar faces such as Isaiah Washington, Henry Ian Cusick and Paige Turco as they work together to save the human race.

gfwgfw
First Officer
First Officer

Re: The Hundred

Post by gfwgfw »

Love to view it . . .

but in rural Darzet us only gets one channel

BBC 'un in B&W :?

Luboo all :wave:

The Happy Cerne Giant
Gentle Giant of Cerne Abbas :wave:

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Will any of them be booking a cruise do you think ?

:wave:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

May be Mob.......but hope they won't be expecting silver service... :(

:wave:

Dark Knight
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Dark Knight »

watched the first episode Keefy
looks like it has promise but I hope you were not swayed, in your opinion by the scantily clad, nubile young lady swimming in her unmentionables???

I suspect you may have been :o :o
Nihil Obstat

Topic author
Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

You don't mean her Dark panties do you DK :lol:

Dark Knight
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Dark Knight »

see!!
I knew it
she is young enough to be your grandaughter :o :o
Nihil Obstat

CruiseLover30UK
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CruiseLover30UK »

I've been watching this on E4 and really enjoying it although missed the last episode so hoping to catch up with it this weekend!

To me its like a cross between Lost and Hunger Games so defo up my street LOL!

Return to “Book, Film & TV Club”