Re: Azura A310N

Post by Branwen »

Just been allocated our cabin number :clap: and very happy :D

Anna W1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Anna W1 »

Saw your message and looked on our cruise personaliser, ours has also been allocated, so we are happy too. No sleeping on deck!! Best start getting stuff out and cases ready.

Branwen
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Branwen »

Hi Anna, so looking forward to this holiday it seems to have been a very long Winter and could really do with some sunshine. Did start pulling things out of the wardrobe but I expect it will be the usual mad panic the night before with the packing, at least no weight restrictions to worry about ;)

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

This time next week I'll be packing (R will be working) & then late afternoon we'll be on our way for our overnight stop at Holiday Inn Express en-route to Southampton :D

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Kenmo1 »

Wina G wrote:
This time next week I'll be packing (R will be working) & then late afternoon we'll be on our way for our overnight stop at Holiday Inn Express en-route to Southampton :D
Hi Wina - just a quick note to wish you both a great holiday on the Azura from the 27th and to say we hope you have a very special birthday. Love Maureen and Ken xx

jill n dave
Cadet
Cadet

Post by jill n dave »

I expect a lot of people are busy now.. less than a week to go !!!! Cant believe it!! Ive started on my packing list.. ticking things off as they re put on one side ready for packing Thursday / Friday.

I think we re looking forward to this cruise more than our first one as we now know whats in store for us.. I think last time I was a little apprehensive but now I just cant wait...5 sleeps to go !! :D

Anna W1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Anna W1 »

Yes we are now looking forward to this trip, started getting stuff together but bought some more shoes at the weekend, couldn't resist!! those cases will be getting fuller and heavier. I am a bit concerned that the weather up here isn't getting much warmer, started off sunny today but now its cloudy with a cold wind, hoping for some of that sunny weather and better temperatures next week.

Good luck everyone with your packing. :thumbup:

JenniC
Ex Team Member

Post by JenniC »

Wina G wrote:
You will be down in our neck of the woods, so welcome :thumbup: Not sure if you are driving, but a word of warning if you are, there are horrendous roadworks on the M271 the main route into Southampton from the M27 so just check traffic updates, don't want you to start your cruise in a traffic jam!

I have three manic days ahead, so will take this opportunity to wish you and R a wonderful, fun packed cruise and looking forward to hearing all about it.
Jenni

Anna W1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Anna W1 »

Thank you for that Jenni we are travelling in that way, maybe need to look for an alternative. Definitely allow plenty of time.

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

JenniC wrote:
Wina G wrote:
You will be down in our neck of the woods, so welcome :thumbup: Not sure if you are driving, but a word of warning if you are, there are horrendous roadworks on the M271 the main route into Southampton from the M27 so just check traffic updates, don't want you to start your cruise in a traffic jam!

I have three manic days ahead, so will take this opportunity to wish you and R a wonderful, fun packed cruise and looking forward to hearing all about it.
Thanks for that Jenni.

We usually go through the city rather than the M271 anyway. We may even decide to go on the M271 the other way to Jn5 and head down past Portswood and near Bitterne Park (where I used to live).

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

Oops, obviously meant Jn5 on the M27 :roll:

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Post by oldbluefox »

Wishing all on A310N safe travels and a great cruise. Not long till you go now. Have a wonderful time!! :wave:

MaureenB
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MaureenB »

Hi Folks,

I expect you will have seen, but there is another topic regarding these road works under Cruise Specific Discussion. It has helpful hints. And I have posted my route...............if it would help anyone coming from the London area.

3 more sleeps................... bring it on................... :lol:

Maureen

bjg1604
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bjg1604 »

I am going to have to trust our Eavesway coach driver to find his way around the roadworks! They are usually very much on the ball, so won't worry too much - at least the ship should wait if they are short of a coachfull of passengers! Not long now, lots of packing been done today. :D

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

Wishing everyone a wonderful cruise especially Wina and Romig :D :D
Jo

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.
Only 1 more sleep until we leave home, 2 more until we're on Azura :D

Kingdom207
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Kingdom207 »

How annoying, We've rung P&O a few times this week asking if they have a balcony cabin to upgrade, as when we booked they were sold out. Looked this morning and they had some for sale online. I rang and by the time I had go put through it had just gone :(

pusskat
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by pusskat »

Last minute sorting and ironing done , last day at work tomorrow and then we are on our way !! yippee . Hope everyone who is sailing on Saturday has a fantastic holiday and hot weather all the way :D.

Romig1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Romig1 »

Dancing Queen wrote:
Wishing everyone a wonderful cruise especially Wina and Romig :D :D
Thanks Jo :D

Topic author
Wina G
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Wina G »

Just the last of the packing to finish off this morning, overnight bag packed too ... see everyone onboard tomorrow :D

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

Kingdom207 wrote:
How annoying, We've rung P&O a few times this week asking if they have a balcony cabin to upgrade, as when we booked they were sold out. Looked this morning and they had some for sale online. I rang and by the time I had go put through it had just gone :(
When you get onboard go to reception and register with them, there might not be anything but they do have "no shows" so something might become available once you have sailed, good luck.
Jo

bjg1604
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bjg1604 »

Have a good journey Wina, wet here in Norfolk this morning - hopefully we will be sailing down to some nice warm weather. 8-)

Kingdom207
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Kingdom207 »

Just saw an upgrade online and managed to get it :) Now I've got a balcony on Riviera Deck. PHEW Lol

Phantom menace
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Phantom menace »

Well we've made it down to our hotel for the night and looking forward to boarding tomorrow. :thumbup: See you all soon.

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”