Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Azura

Topic author
cruisequeen1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

TRAINS FROM BLANKENBERGE TO BRUGES

Post by cruisequeen1 »

A407
Hi We are on this mini cruise in April and I am wondering if there will l be porters at the port terminal to take our case, like on longer cruises. Also does anyone know if the trains from Blankenberge station to Bruge runs every hour on a Sunday.

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: TRAINS FROM BLANKENBERGE TO BRUGES

Post by Quizzical Bob »

Try www.railtime.be

You can input the route and date and it will give you the times. I tried a Sunday in April and it seemed to be hourly.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

There were porters available for our mini cruise in August 2013, albeit at the dropping point virtually next to the Mayflower Terminal entrance.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
cruisequeen1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruisequeen1 »

Quizzical Bob wrote:
Try http://www.railtime.be

You can input the route and date and it will give you the times. I tried a Sunday in April and it seemed to be hourly.
Hi. Thanks for the info. I forgot to mention that the particular Sunday I was asking about the train times for, is Easter Sunday in Belgium. So I was a little worried about train services. However I've looked at the timetable you suggested and I am relieved to say that the trains still run every hour. So thank you. I don't know yet what time our ship sails. I just hope we have enough time to do some sightseeing and have lunch.

Topic author
cruisequeen1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by cruisequeen1 »

Very delayed reply. Sorry!. Re me saying it will be Easter 6th April in Bruges. As everyone will already knows, I got it wrong.

Return to “The Meeting Place - Azura”