Cruise N405

Ventura cruises in 2014

Topic author
Anne Gosling
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Cruise N405

Post by Anne Gosling »

Any body on cruise N405 - Ventura 28th February 2014 to Caribbean? First time to the Caribbean - was looking for advice on what trips to do.
Anne G

G Hegerty
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Cruise N405

Post by G Hegerty »

Hi,
My wife, Cathy, and I are on N405 with a couple of family members flying ex Man Fri 28th Feb 14. Cathy & I cruised the Caribbean on the Ventura in Feb 2011, absolutely fantastic. We didn't book any excursions through P&O I booked two excursions independently on the internet, however, this time I will be using the local touts at the ports. We used them most days and never had a problem, no hassle, good prices and had a great time with the local guides. It suited us as we didn't want to do anything specific other than tour the Islands with an informative guide see the sites and enjoy the scenery.

Can't wait.

Scott1
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Cruise N405

Post by Scott1 »

Anne Gosling wrote:
Any body on cruise N405 - Ventura 28th February 2014 to Caribbean? First time to the Caribbean - was looking for advice on what trips to do.
Anne G
Hi again Anne, and hello G.Hegarty :wave:
Scott and Pat here. yes we are also on this cruise we are also posting on thread
Under
The Meeting Place Ventura
Ventura N405/N405A Feb/March 2014 Caribbean

You can also find postings on Cruise Critic.co.uk
Roll Call
Ventura 28.02.2014 Carribean
There are quite a few of us posting on this site at the moment.
We are holding a Meet & Greet on Sunday 2nd March 11am - 12pm in the Metropolis, Sky Deck Hope to see you all there.
Pat

Return to “Ventura Cruises 2014”