N404A - Ventura - Caribbean - 15 February 2014

Ventura cruises in 2014

Topic author
Jan Rosser
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

N404A - Ventura - Caribbean - 15 February 2014

Post by Jan Rosser »

Just booked this cruise principally because it is flying out of Cardiff airport but of course two weeks in February in the Caribbean was just a little bit of a bonus :roll:

My friends have booked a Getaway but as a single traveller I found it cheaper to book the Vantage fare and although it is only a small saving I do get OBC and choice of cabin etc. I also don't have to pay the balance until November. It really is worth getting your TA to check this out - I imagine most people just think oh the Getaway is the cheapest and just go for it.

Needless to say after my experience in a single cabin on Ventura in August I have opted for a cabin for two - now come on George (Clooney) there's a spare bed in my room :lolno: Well a girl can dream ;)

Anyone else on this cruise?
Janis

brillo
Cadet
Cadet

Re: N404A - Ventura - Caribbean - 15 February 2014

Post by brillo »

We are now booked on this cruise flying out from Gatwick,
This will be our first cruise since 2009 as we owned two geriatric dogs who could not be left on their own, both sadly died this last year.
Looking forward to seeing Ventura again and having a great cruise.

andrew carlisle
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: N404A - Ventura - Caribbean - 15 February 2014

Post by andrew carlisle »

we have also booked, flying from Manchester. its our second trip on ventura and the KIDS picked the cruise (age 8+9). they carnt wait to be back on board. 38 days and counting ! :D

Return to “Ventura Cruises 2014”