Back to back question

Topics relating to P&O

Topic author
MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Back to back question

Post by MicheleW »

We are booked on N529 and N530. We have done back to back before and know the procedure on changeover day.

The question I have is will P&O recognize that we are doing back to back as the 2 cruises were booked a couple of months apart and very differently.

N530 was booked in April on a Select Fare over the telephone direct with P&O, so we could choose our cabin and dining time.
N529 was added in July and I booked it on an early saver fare via the website, with a guarantee inside cabin. Will their system pick this up or should I contact them just to make sure they are aware?

Michele

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Back to back question

Post by Meg 50 »

probably no bad thing, just in case
Meg
x

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

that way you might get the same cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meg
x

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

I've booked back to back at different times Michele albeit not on different fares and through an agent but as far as I'm aware P&O were aware we already had a booking or possibly the TA linked them, did you get the extra 10% off for booking b to b ( I assume this still applies even if one was a saver fare ) I would give them a call and like Meg says you might get the same cabin and of course the extra % off if it hasn't already been applied.
Jo

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

We booked a back to back on board recently and the future cruise rep said they need to be linked and it is not necessarily picked up automatically so it is definitely worth a call to HQ. We were lucky enough to book the same cabin for both so a bit of sweet talking might secure the same for you!

Topic author
MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

Thanks all. Called P&O yesterday and they have linked the bookings. Unfortunately, we don't get any discount as N529 is only a weekender (though we have got £25.00 OBC each). And I don't think we will get the same cabin, as at the moment we are in an inside on B deck for N529, and we have booked a C deck balcony for N530. But at least they know we are staying on now!

Michele

Return to “P&O”