New Check-in Times

Topics relating to P&O

Capt Black
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: New Check-in Times

Post by Capt Black »

I've just noticed that the Embarkation Lounge (goldies etc) is now the "Private welcome on board reception" and is open from 1.30pm to 3.30pm, serving complimentary alcoholic and soft drinks, along with canapés. Was open at 12:00 last time (first time!) and finished about 13:30/14:00. The canapés were very nice.

Less than 2 weeks to the next one. :D

We're travelling with friends and were hoping to get to the terminal for about 11:30 and all get on board around middayish. Be interesting what happens on the day.

Ranchi
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Ranchi »

Sounds like the old days....now point me to the Crow's Nest! Let's hope debarking goes the same way:-)

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

Capt Black wrote:
I've just noticed that the Embarkation Lounge (goldies etc) is now the "Private welcome on board reception" and is open from 1.30pm to 3.30pm, serving complimentary alcoholic and soft drinks, along with canapés. Was open at 12:00 last time (first time!) and finished about 13:30/14:00. The canapés were very nice.

Less than 2 weeks to the next one. :D

We're travelling with friends and were hoping to get to the terminal for about 11:30 and all get on board around middayish. Be interesting what happens on the day.
Good luck with that, chap! Looks like suites and Ligurians at 12:30, Caribbean and Baltic at 1 then the hoi polloi at their allotted times. Should be fun. I predict a riot !!

Return to “P&O”