P&O IT Strikes Agail!

Topics relating to P&O

Topic author
david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

P&O IT Strikes Agail!

Post by david63 »

Just been sorting out a few things for our September cruise, such as paying the balance etc. :(

At the time of booking we opted for OBC as it was the better option (in total more than the car parking). :thumbup:

So next job was to book the car parking. Now I don't know if anyone else does this when booking CPS but I always put my booking reference in and it usually gets rejected - but not this time. It accepted the booking reference so I have free parking and an invoice that says I have OBC. :D

Let's just wait and see if anyone notices :shifty: :shifty:

daib GC
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: P&O IT Strikes Agail!

Post by daib GC »

david63 wrote: 26 Apr 2018, 13:41
Just been sorting out a few things for our September cruise, such as paying the balance etc. :(

At the time of booking we opted for OBC as it was the better option (in total more than the car parking). :thumbup:

So next job was to book the car parking. Now I don't know if anyone else does this when booking CPS but I always put my booking reference in and it usually gets rejected - but not this time. It accepted the booking reference so I have free parking and an invoice that says I have OBC. :D

Let's just wait and see if anyone notices :shifty:
Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Walls have ears.

:lol:

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

I once received free parking as well as the OBC, thought about querying it, then thought better of it. :o :lol:
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

As did we towny. I kept sctumm.
Empty vessels .. and all that

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Is it any surprise the site won't let me log in when you crooks are stealing all the goodies?

poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by poole boy »

We havè a cruise booked for june one for october and we get free parking on both with over £385 on board spend

Return to “P&O”