Britannia help requested

Discussions about anything related to Britannia

Topic author
Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Britannia help requested

Post by Solent Richard »

I have received a request for help regarding Britannia's departure from Southampton on her Maiden Voyage.

As part of the sail away P&O organised a shore side webcam that took special shots of the ship as it pulled away. Passengers had been invited to email P&O with their cabin number and they would receive a 'tagged' photograph of their cabin balcony. and them if they were on it.

The person who has made the request unfortunately had email issues and can no longer retrieve her photograph.

Unfortunately, though aware of the promotion, I didn't participate, far too busy taking my own photographs.

Does any member have a copy that I can pass on to this lady.

Thanks in advance.

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Britannia help requested

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

I remember the offer but didn't take any notice of the details as we were on deck until it was dark and then in our cabin with the curtains pulled. Have they tried contacting P&O for help?

Topic author
Solent Richard
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Britannia help requested

Post by Solent Richard »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
I remember the offer but didn't take any notice of the details as we were on deck until it was dark and then in our cabin with the curtains pulled. Have they tried contacting P&O for help?
I've passed that on to the lady enquirer Mervyn. Like you, I was far too busy either out on deck or waiting in the bar queue. :evil:

Return to “About Britannia”