Sue Kersh's Blog - Arcadia to US & Canada

Reports about cruises on Arcadia

melsea
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Sue Kersh's Blog - Arcadia to US & Canada

Post by melsea »

I forgotten the Australian one. Our Chinese visa is valid for two years but can't see us using it again though. Visas are such a pain at times and they change depending on the political climate. Not sure what will happen when we fully exit 'Europe'
I do prefer the online ones. Speaking of which I need to renew my USA one for our cruise in November.
What made you decide to do a full world cruise? Shall certainly look forward to hearing about it.
Have a good weekend.

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Sue Kersh's Blog - Arcadia to US & Canada

Post by Suekersh »

melsea wrote:
I forgotten the Australian one. Our Chinese visa is valid for two years but can't see us using it again though. Visas are such a pain at times and they change depending on the political climate. Not sure what will happen when we fully exit 'Europe'
I do prefer the online ones. Speaking of which I need to renew my USA one for our cruise in November.
What made you decide to do a full world cruise? Shall certainly look forward to hearing about it.
Have a good weekend.
Hi Melsea,
We did the part world in 2014. I was still working so had to request extended leave as we were away over 8 weeks in total.

When we were departing Sydney the view was just amazing and we decided then that we would do another one when I retired. When we came to depart the ship in Dubai after 50 nights on board we so wanted to stay onboard but couldn't because of work commitments.

When we looked at the difference in the prices for doing the whole 2017 cruise or doing part with a flight home from Hong Kong it just wasn't worth the hassle of flying.

It is my 60 the birthday whilst on board and also our Coral Wedding Anniversary.

Return to “Arcadia Cruise Reports”