P&O My Account

Any general cruise line chat

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

P&O My Account

Post by Stephen »

Anyone else having trouble inputting their insurance details in their cruise account (formally cruise personaliser).

1. The 'Save' for all passengers doesn't work but I did manage to 'Save' just for me.
2. The same insurance details will not save for Mrs S no matter how many times I log out and back in.

I've tried what they mention below but still no good.
UntitledPO1.jpg
click to enlarge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stephen on 11 Mar 2020, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Perth
Third Officer
Third Officer

Re: P&O My Account

Post by Ian Perth »

Stephen, I had the same problem but this worked for me so give it a try, it might not but give it a try. I’ll try and explain, what I found was that all the available box’s to complete the details on the personaliser need to have something entered so where there was a text box that I didn’t need for my information I used a full stop and moved on. Hope this makes sense.

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Thanks Ian, but there are only three boxes to fill in on the insurance side and I filled them all. I'll double check all other boxes tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Typical P&O, nothing is easy :) :thumbup:

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Stupid web site.

Just checked the details expecting to have to try inputting again only to find they're now all showing. :crazy:

Return to “General Cruise Line Chat”