Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Re: P&O now cancelled up to March 2021

Post by Kendhni »

Stephen wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 10:11
Manoverboard wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 09:59
barney wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 09:36
Walking around Cadiz, stopping for tapas and a glass. Soaking up the ambience.
That’s what a holiday is about.
Do you really think so ... surely it would be a brand new experience to be confined to an inside cabin wearing one's mask cos some d**k head tested positive in the Bay of Biscay :lol:
Inside cabin :shock: . Not in a million years.
No issue for us, we are never in the cabin long enough and, given the choice of 2-3 cruises a year in an inside or 1 cruise in a balcony I know which wins every time.

Wasn't there some idiot on these boards that used to claim people only left their cabin because they had an inside? Myopic visionaries rarely see the full picture.

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Kendhni wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 07:15
Stephen wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 10:11
Manoverboard wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 09:59

Do you really think so ... surely it would be a brand new experience to be confined to an inside cabin wearing one's mask cos some d**k head tested positive in the Bay of Biscay :lol:
Inside cabin :shock: . Not in a million years.
No issue for us, we are never in the cabin long enough and, given the choice of 2-3 cruises a year in an inside or 1 cruise in a balcony I know which wins every time.

Wasn't there some idiot on these boards that used to claim people only left their cabin because they had an inside? Myopic visionaries rarely see the full picture.
For me Ken, it's not a question of status, I would just feel claustrophobic. We've had an outside cabin before now when doing a short winter cruise which has been fine. But I do like to be able to have fresh air into the cabin, so it's a balcony for us everytime :thumbup:

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

With the issue of norovirus etc, a balcony for me is the way to proceed to have daylight and fresh air.
Didnt use to be such an issue especially when paying single supplement . Like Ken I used to say I would rather cruise twice a year in an inside cabin. Not any more. My next 2 cruises are cabins with a balcony.

Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Whynd1 wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 07:39
With the issue of norovirus etc, a balcony for me is the way to proceed to have daylight and fresh air.
Didnt use to be such an issue especially when paying single supplement . Like Ken I used to say I would rather cruise twice a year in an inside cabin. Not any more. My next 2 cruises are cabins with a balcony.
Given the amount of FCC we have, we (and by 'we' I mean Julie) are considering using it to upgrade - however I wait to see if the cruise will be going or not ... and SWMBO still has to convince me.

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

My wife will only have balcony cabins because she likes patio doors that lock from the inside…she left me out there 4 hours one evening :shock:
Last edited by Onelife on 22 Oct 2020, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Onelife wrote: 22 Oct 2020, 18:00
My wife will only have balcony cabins because she likes patio doors that lock from the inside…she left me out there 4 hours one evening :shock:
I thought your pawing at the door was a bit sad - I almost felt sorry for you.

Return to “General Cruise Line Chat”