How was your first cruising experience

Questions from those who are new to cruising

macca1914
Cadet
Cadet

Re: How was your first cruising experience

Post by macca1914 »

Our first cruise was October 2021. We had no idea what to expect to be honest. All we heard was the usual it's full of old people. We're early 50's definitely not old. We went on the Norweigian Epic and really liked the laid back feel to it all. We sailed around the Med from Barcelona and what struck me first was the size of the ship. I was also not expecting the entertainment or food to be as good. However the staff is what I remember most. They were incredible despite Covid. It was a great experience.

Since then we went to the Norweigian Fjords in April 2022 on P&O Iona and have a Greek Isles trip on the Regal Princess in August 2022. I've also convinced some friends to do it also. The tips on here and elsewhere really helped. We now call ourselves cruisers

xmaslisa
Cadet
Cadet

Re: How was your first cruising experience

Post by xmaslisa »

Our 1st was Aurora in September 2006 USA &Canada AMAZING wouldnt travel any other way now… have finally booked our first one since 2014 and with 2 kiddies who will be 7 &5 when we go…😬

not for another 2 years tho… to the med on Arvia testing out their conservatory mini suites

207 days til Christmas! 🎅🏼

Return to “New to Cruising”