Warner hotels

Post your non cruising holiday ideas/plans/questions/reviews here

Bensham33
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: Warner hotels

Post by Bensham33 »

If you look on the Warner's web site the menus are shown. Much better than pub grub. Everything you could possibly want to know is on the Warner's web site and you get more info when book.

I'm going to Warner's Lakeside in August for a week as I don't want to cruise, go abroad not for another year or so. I can't wait.
Last edited by Bensham33 on 07 Jun 2022, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Up the Palace

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

Bensham33 wrote: 07 Jun 2022, 20:39
If you look on the Warner's web site the menus are shown. Much better than pub grub. Everything you could possibly want to know is on the Warner's web site and you get more info when book.

I'm going to Warner's Lakeside in August for a week as I don't want to cruise, go abroad not for another year or so. I can't wait.
thanks, Paul, I looked at the menus and there's a good range.
Is the food quality as good as a cruise?
Meg
x

Bensham33
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Bensham33 »

I haven't been to Warner's for about 12 years so can't really comment on food quality myself but yes, I do remember it was as good as cruise food and reading reviews on 'trip adviser' it seem the quality is still very good. At a couple of Warner hotels they do have fine dining restaurants but whether there is a supplement for those I don't know. I only go to the Warner's holiday villages and Lakeside is so easy to get to for us.

The hotels look far to posh for the likes of me. :lol:
Last edited by Bensham33 on 08 Jun 2022, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Up the Palace

Return to “Non Cruise Holidays”