Arcadia cruises in 2023

Topic author
KaySteJR40
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Visas for World Cruise in 2023

Post by KaySteJR40 »

HI,
I'm new to this site and hoping someone has some accurate info for me please??

We are joining the Arcadia in Sydney in Feb. The itinerary has been changed but still includes a day in Vietnam and also in Indonesia as well as Thailand (a replacement for Hong Kong). Issue is i cant seem to get any accurate, consistent information re visa requirements for these countries.

The travel agent has given me some info which conflicts with the UK Gov website. The recommended visa site for P&O says we need a visa- however the gov website states that since March 2022 any tourist visiting Vietnam will have a visa waivered if staying less than 15 days.

There seems to be some conflict re Indonesia too. (I've not checked Thailand yet).

Can anyone help please? (We are leaving for Aus in a few weeks and may not be able to access my email once we leave the UK)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I thought there might be some fellow travellers on this site?

Best regards
Kay
Last edited by Manoverboard on 09 Nov 2022, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Re: Visas for World Cruise in 2023

Post by Manoverboard »

I changed the Title to 2023 rather than 2021 ... let me know if you wish to change it back :wave:
Last edited by Manoverboard on 09 Nov 2022, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Re: Visas for World Cruise in 2023

Post by barney »

I have no personal knowledge of this but I'd assume that your TA or P&O would give you this information.
Good luck
Empty vessels .. and all that

Return to “Arcadia Cruises 2023”