Queen Victoria

Anything about Cunard cruises

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Queen Victoria

Post by Stephen »

Shouldn't fancy being on Queen Victoria at the moment.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/ne ... 88573.html

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Queen Victoria

Post by david63 »

That could be any ship anywhere - it happens all the time, just doesn't always hit the news.

poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by poole boy »

Had a lovely cruise on queen victoria last may and would look forward to going again

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

The usual press over excitement and panic. I'm surprised the words plague ship aren't being used. Noro is everywhere at the moment, as it is in the UK every winter. I'd be very surprised if a few in the Independent's office haven't had it. Our daughter had it a couple of weeks ago and she hadn't been anywhere more exciting than Aldi and the school run.

Mind you she was on a cruise in August 2022. Stephen, can you pop me a compo form in the post please?

(I agree with PB, we were on that cruise too. Victoria has become one of our favourite ships.)

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

Mervyn and Trish wrote: 02 Feb 2024, 14:57
The usual press over excitement and panic. I'm surprised the words plague ship aren't being used. Noro is everywhere at the moment, as it is in the UK every winter. I'd be very surprised if a few in the Independent's office haven't had it. Our daughter had it a couple of weeks ago and she hadn't been anywhere more exciting than Aldi and the school run.

Mind you she was on a cruise in August 2022. Stephen, can you pop me a compo form in the post please?

(I agree with PB, we were on that cruise too. Victoria has become one of our favourite ships.)

£10 should cover it.

Return to “Cunard”