N321

Topic author
hannahobrien95
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

N321

Post by hannahobrien95 »

Heya, im just wondering if anyone is on Ventura on the 18th August :)

oldbluefox
Ex Team Member

Re: N321

Post by oldbluefox »

Welcome aboard Hannah.

No. I'm not on this cruise but I didn't like to see your request going unanswered. I'm sure there will be others coming along shortly.

Denarius
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Denarius »

I'm on this cruise, my 11th time on Ventura.
See we have had a change of itinerary, Alghero for Palau and Malaga for Cartegena. Glad to see Palau go, the most boring port I have ever visited. Liked Cartegena but have never been to Malaga, by all accounts a lovely and lively city.

ZepHead
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by ZepHead »

Hello Hannah and Denarius, I'm also on this cruise along with my children (not really children now, my son is 17 and my daughter turns 21 on the cruise!). It will be my second or third time on Ventura (I really can't remember, I must check!) and we're all really looking forward to it. I'm especially pleased that they have installed The Glass House on Ventura, as that was one of my favourite places on Azura.

Only 14 weeks to go - yippee! :-)

Topic author
hannahobrien95
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by hannahobrien95 »

Heya zephead,

I'm so excited only 14 weeks today! It's going to go so quick. That's good to hear your off with your 2 children, I'm turning 18 3 weeks before we travel :) if your children would like to add me on Facebook to chat before the cruise they may do so, my names Hannah O'Brien from Birmingham :)

Return to “The Meeting Place - Ventura”