Cruise to nowhere

Topics that are specific to cruising

Boris+
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Cruise to nowhere

Post by Boris+ »

Hi Alan,

We've booked to do 'New England' - and we are thinking of then adding on either the cruise from Southampton or the return to Southampton.

My way of thinking at the moment is to fly out and add the cruise on at the end. Our American pals have invited us to do this cruise with them, and I imagine that it is going to be kinder on all of us if we stay onboard for the return home - I hate saying goodbye to them, so if we stay onboard to cruise home and they disembark at Brooklyn that is just going to be kinder all round.

Em :D

Silver_Shiney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Silver_Shiney »

Sounds like a good scheme to me, Em!
Alan

Q-CC-KOS
Q-CC-TBM

Boris+
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Boris+ »

Alan,

I hope it all works out - we have invited these particular friends on a cruise with us later this year, and so we can sort out stuff with them face to face whilst we are on board this year ready for next year.

I think that they are flying in to NY for a couple of days shopping before the departure from Brooklyn, and I think that perhaps it could be a better plan to fly out to join the ship, then I won't get embroiled in a shopping extravaganza of American proportions.

Meanwhile, I'm heading off again soon - nothing to wear syndrome is being kept almost firmly at bay!

Em :D

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”