Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

Scott1
Cadet
Cadet

Re: surfingbabe2 Ventura N328A Nov 2013 Caribbean

Post by Scott1 »

surfingbabe2 wrote:
Hi All,
I am on N328a flying from manchester with my husband and 2 other couples. This will be our first time on Ventura and I am looking forward to the sun and warmth. Janet xx
Welcome"surfingbabe2" Janet and friends. :wave:
Hope you and your friends manage to come along to the meet and greet on Sunday 10th Nov in the Metropolis Sky Deck at 11am :thumbup: .

Our group are also posting on
http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/sh ... 368&page=2 Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean.
The Ventura is a beautiful ship and I am quite sure you will have all the sun and warmth you wish for :lol:
Hope to see you all soon .
Pat

shpirie10
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Ventura N327/N328 Nov 2013 Caribbean

Post by shpirie10 »

Hi Everyone

Some of you will be getting ready to depart on your cruise on Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful time and looking forward to meeting up with you when we join two weeks on Friday. Will need to start getting organised it will be here before I know it.

Scott1
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Scott1 »

Hi Shona, see you in the Metropolis on Sunday 10th 11am.

We leave for Southampton Thursday morning at 4am

BON VOYAGE EVERYONE
SAFE JOURNEY

Pat

Burnley
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Burnley »

Scott1 wrote:
We leave for Southampton Thursday morning at 4am

BON VOYAGE EVERYONE
SAFE JOURNEY

Pat

Have a safe journey Pat, looking forward to meeting you & Scott on the 26th Oct. :D

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Just two more sleeps til we join up with ventura. Spending the Friday night at the Premier inn Gatwick, parking included it only cost £4 more than if we had booked with APH so a bit of a no-brainer really. Also it takes away the threat of being snowed in at home as was being forecast by some in early November :lol: :lolno: :wave:

Jasper
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jasper »

Hello everyone. I trust we all got back ok and enjoyed the cruise. Nice seeing many of you. Shona and Jim, where on earth did you hide on the cruise? after the greet and meet I never clapped eyes on you!!

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

I know what you mean Jasper, Sue and I were only saying just a couple of days before the end of the cruise we hadn't seen them and then we bumped into them at every turn.
Hope everyone had a great cruise and all got back safely

Scott1
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Scott1 »

Hello, yes we are also back from a wonderful 28 day cruise.
Thanks to all the gang on N327 for helping us have such a wonderful cruise and we enjoyed so much meeting you all.

N328
Once again thanks to
Tonyx2, Keith, Alan, Phil, Janet, Suex2, Sandra and Janice thank you for making the holiday memorable. Thanks to Alan and Janice for all of the lovely lunches we shared on sea days.
Scott and I would also like to thank everyone who attended Scott's birthday celebration, and special thanks to Janet ,Tony, Alan, Janice, Tony, Sue ,Keith, Sandra, David and Sheila for the lovely gifts which Scott appreciated so much.

Craig, Sue and friends it was lovely to meet you all again.

Best wished to everyone and hope to see you on future cruises.

Oh by the way the" Mysterious Champagne Breakfast" that Pat received twice
the anonymous person has revealed him/herself to Pat :shh: .

Thank you very much the first champagne breakfast I received was on the first sea day. The second champagne breakfast on the last sea day ? What a wonderful way to end the cruise.

The mystery goes on :lol:

HAPPY CRUISING :wave:

Scott and Pat

SueandPhil
Cadet
Cadet

Post by SueandPhil »

Just for you Alan, as this will mean nothing to anyone else.
Light Blues 35, Micky Steele Bodgers XV 34
A great free running game at Grange road enjoyed by all (the bar was packed afterwards)
A cheque was presented to Alistair Hignell at the match for his MS charity which I think is called Higgys Heroes. He was joined on the pitch by other former blues Rob Andrew, Mike Gibson and one other who's name escapes me
Hope you are settling back to the cold weather brrrr!!!!
Phil

Return to “The Meeting Place - Ventura”