12maxine wrote:
Me too - 5 am this morning!
Which flight are you on?

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Re: N331/A Christmas Cruise

Post by 12maxine »

Hi - we are on Thomson 034 from Gatwick flying on 20th December. Do you go this day or 21st? I am assuming the 21st as this topic is headed N331/A and we are N331. We were scheduled with BA last year - flight ok but it was a late flight and when we got to Barbados we had to claim our own luggage and see it on the transport before we got on the bus so late boarding then had to wait until the last flight to do the safety drill - was ready for bed that night so am pleased we are chartered again this year. Must admit though they were very good when we did board with free drinks but there were a few moaners saying could they not miss the drill!!

Topic author
Shirleybee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Shirleybee »

12maxine wrote:
Hi - we are on Thomson 034 from Gatwick flying on 20th December. Do you go this day or 21st? I am assuming the 21st as this topic is headed N331/A and we are N331. We were scheduled with BA last year - flight ok but it was a late flight and when we got to Barbados we had to claim our own luggage and see it on the transport before we got on the bus so late boarding then had to wait until the last flight to do the safety drill - was ready for bed that night so am pleased we are chartered again this year. Must admit though they were very good when we did board with free drinks but there were a few moaners saying could they not miss the drill!!
We are on the same flight! I'm so looking forward to it what with this horrible weather! Its nearly time for the last minute emergency diet! I know that I am going to enjoy it so much more than last time we met now my anxiety has gone x

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

Good to know you are feeling better. Will look out for you at the airport we stay at Soffitel overnight as live in Norfolk. Emergency diet! I am always on that but does not seem to work. Have stopped the wine at the moment to try and help and on martini but not so good. Never mind still getting excited. Think Flora should also be on the cruise and maybe Edith but have not seen any postings from them. Will look out for them also at the airport. Happy dieting x

Topic author
Shirleybee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Shirleybee »

12maxine wrote:
Good to know you are feeling better. Will look out for you at the airport we stay at Soffitel overnight as live in Norfolk. Emergency diet! I am always on that but does not seem to work. Have stopped the wine at the moment to try and help and on martini but not so good. Never mind still getting excited. Think Flora should also be on the cruise and maybe Edith but have not seen any postings from them. Will look out for them also at the airport. Happy dieting x
Think Flora is on Azura! Not sure about Edith though. We are staying at the Hilton this time. I'm not having as much wine but still lots of Vodka!

DuckyLady
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by DuckyLady »

Getting closer - Going clothes shopping with youngest daughter tomorrow!!!

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

Happy shopping. I am not looking any more as just keep spending.

DuckyLady
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by DuckyLady »

Cruise Booklet arrived yesterday - getting closer - warm weather here we come!

mitcho
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by mitcho »

Anyone else not received their cruise booklet yet? Still waiting for ours.

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

Just a thought but did you opt to go green in which case you would need to download the documents. Just a thought.

Finished Christmas shopping today so can concentrate on the cruise!!

Topic author
Shirleybee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Shirleybee »

We received our booklet on Friday. Lovely. 4 weeks tomorrow! Last dress arrived yesterday :clap:

Kaziebelle
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Kaziebelle »

Not long to go now for you lucky lot.hope you have a great cruise and a fantastic christmas

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

Shirleybee - Elf is on next week. I have it recorded but is still good to watch it on the TV.

Dresses all sorted - just wish the weight would drop off but not going to happen now, not going to fuss about it as just so pleased to be able to another cruise.

Topic author
Shirleybee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Shirleybee »

Maxine I have watched Elf three times this week and have put it on my new tablet to take with me! Still umming and ahhing over my dresses, ordered two more yesterday. Final try on this coming weekend! :D

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

OMG I knew you liked the film! Husband working next two Saturdays so my final try on will be the last Saturday as may have lost couple of pounds (it makes all the difference!). Decided though to order few more just to keep the delivery drivers busy at this time of year.

Topic author
Shirleybee
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by Shirleybee »

I hope your dresses were Ok Maxine. I am seriously excited now and could not concentrate at work today!

12maxine
Cadet
Cadet

Post by 12maxine »

Yes kept another dress although i said I would not. Also excited, had boring job Friday invigilating on exams so had plenty of time to think and make lists! Had first family party yesterday with children and grandchildren so feel Christmas countdown now started. Busy two weeks but so worth it.

Return to “The Meeting Place - Ventura”