Re: Azura A323N

Post by Suekersh »

So what date is that one?

Wendy F
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Wendy F »

We are on A322N the cruise before and ours returns to Southampton on October 1st Sue ;)

tylie37
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by tylie37 »

We are on A323N leaving October 1st to the Central Med (Strictly Come Dancing Cruise)

Tylie

Suekersh
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Suekersh »

Yea thought the number was familier it is the one of the ones we are looking at.

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Looks good we are on C deck :D

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

We are also on this cruise, accessible cabin on R deck.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

sunsetsail2night
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by sunsetsail2night »

I am also on this cruise. Know anyone who's looking for a dancing partner!!

Brenda

CherryP1e
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CherryP1e »

We are on this one also C deck. Just booked our shore excursions, all half days with very little walking as other half has to use two sticks to get about. Looking forward to this cruise as I did it with a friend in 2010 on Azura. Can't wait to see his reaction to sailing into Venice as I haven't stopped talking about it since. OH and I did Norway last year also on the Azura so its a ship we know and love. I am also off to the Canaries with my friend on Ventura on July 1st so lots to look forward to this year.

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Hi CherryP1e yes i have also done this cruise before on Aurora in 2009 lets hope we go in by the pretty route !!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Please see my article http://www.cruise-community.me.uk/viewt ... 245#p35245

CherryP1e
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CherryP1e »

I hope the Bay isn't as challenging this time!!!!

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Only 102 days to go !!!!!!!!

CherryP1e
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CherryP1e »

You are so lucky to be near Southampton. We have to travel from the Essex coast the day before and stay overnight in the Premier Inn as I am too nervous about getting OH there in time to travel on day of departure. Might get time to have a look round the shops in Southampton though so not all bad. Providing I have room in the suitcase for any shopping of course.

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Yes CherryPie we are lucky to live in Poole Taxi collects us at 11:30 and that's our cruise started usually having lunch on board at 13:00 completely stress free and I am looking forward to Azura been on Ventura but 1st time on Azura. :D

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Getting a lot closer 54 Days and 9 hours :D :D :D

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Just noticed that balcony getaways are now down to £1600pp, about the level of a full fat launch fare from Celebrity.
John

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Yes John but do you wait or get what you want? I like to get what I want. :D 8-)

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

I have to book early to get a HC cabin, my comment was meant to highlight that P&O's getaway fares are only now getting down to the level of Celebrity launch prices.
John

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

For those of you waiting for your pre-cruise mailing (If you have not gone green) they went to print on 9th August and you can expect them any day now. And only 28days to go.

Essexlass2
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Essexlass2 »

Hello folks, just re-registered on here and nice to 'see' some faces from CC here too (looking forward to meeting you guys).

If there is anybody on here who would also like to attend our 'other site' CC 'Meet and Greet' you'd be most welcome. We are meeting on our first sea day, Wednesday 2nd October, at 11.30am in the Planet Bar (starboard side) where tea, coffee and pastries will be served. So far, there are just 16 of us for sure and a few more will be welcome :)

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Not long now until we are sailing out of Southampton but my how these last 3 weeks seem to have dragged by.
We returned from our last cruise in early July, about the time we paid the balance for this cruise, and then the summer just whistled past and in no time at all we were in September and the grandchildren were back in school, and then time seems to have paused and I have been waiting to get the cases out and start packing and wondering what to do.
Despite twiddling my thumbs for the last 10 days I am certain I will have forgotten something once we are aboard and I start unpacking, but as long as its not something vital like medication then who cares.
Look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday morning, 11:30 in the Planet bar.
John

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

towny44 wrote:
Not long now until we are sailing out of Southampton but my how these last 3 weeks seem to have dragged by.
We returned from our last cruise in early July, about the time we paid the balance for this cruise, and then the summer just whistled past and in no time at all we were in September and the grandchildren were back in school, and then time seems to have paused and I have been waiting to get the cases out and start packing and wondering what to do.
Despite twiddling my thumbs for the last 10 days I am certain I will have forgotten something once we are aboard and I start unpacking, but as long as its not something vital like medication then who cares.
Look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday morning, 11:30 in the Planet bar.
John as you say it has been such a long wait but hey ho it is so close now. My wife has been packed and ready to go for weeks now but did have a slight glitch, when she goes shopping shopping shopping shopping shopping she buys more and more cruise clothes (And shoes) so have now had to buy a bigger case to get it all in. Yes Wednesday morning, 11:30 in the Planet bar !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :thumbup: 8-)

Essexlass2
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Essexlass2 »

Only 4 more sleeps! I guess the cases should come down from the loft tomorrow and I should be sorting out what I want to pack. We're on C deck again this time, excellent position. The weather forecast is looking good for our sailaway at Southampton and also in Cadiz. Anyone got a link to a long range weather forecast for our other ports of call? I think temperatures will, in general, probably be in the mid 20s. :)

DH and I are both really looking forward to this cruise and also looking forward to meeting some of you in the Planet Bar on Wednesday at 11.30am. Our number is now at 18 for sure, but if there's anyone else on here who would like to join us, please let me know by Sunday latest as I will be emailing Neil Oliver the final figure on Monday as a matter of courtesy. Thanks! :thumbup:

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Essexlass2 wrote:
Only 4 more sleeps! I guess the cases should come down from the loft tomorrow and I should be sorting out what I want to pack. We're on C deck again this time, excellent position. The weather forecast is looking good for our sailaway at Southampton and also in Cadiz. Anyone got a link to a long range weather forecast for our other ports of call? I think temperatures will, in general, probably be in the mid 20s.

DH and I are both really looking forward to this cruise and also looking forward to meeting some of you in the Planet Bar on Wednesday at 11.30am. Our number is now at 18 for sure, but if there's anyone else on here who would like to join us, please let me know by Sunday latest as I will be emailing Neil Oliver the final figure on Monday as a matter of courtesy. Thanks!

Hi Essexlass2 I have checked every port of call for the weather and the only one that looks iffy is Corfu on the 8th Heavy Rain, and the important one Venice looks really good, and as you say in the mid 20s but these forecast have changed so much since I have started checking them that we are in the laps of the Gods. And it also depends on what weather site you go to as to what the weather will be. :crazy:

So the weather like South West Trains (I live in Poole) is unpredictable. But good weather or not this cruise will be wonderful. We are also on C Deck.

Don't forget Essexlass2 it is my Wife and I (Pete & Birgitta "B" for short) and our friends (Brian & Jean) for the Planet Bar. :thumbup:

See you in the Planet Bar Wednesday. :thumbup: 8-)

CherryP1e
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CherryP1e »

We would love to join you if thats OK. Names- Fred and Cherry.

Return to “Azura Cruises 2013”