Azura A323N

Azura cruises in 2013

sunsetsail2night
Third Officer
Third Officer

Re: Azura A323N

Post by sunsetsail2night »

I will also be joining you in the Planet Bar - just hope it doesn't clash with line-dancing which is usually at 10.30. A friend is also on this cruise and I think she will also attend - if not, I'll eat two pastries!!!!

Look forward to meeting you all

Brenda.

corkie
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by corkie »

Hi All, Only recently joined this forum , We are also on this cruise so looking forward to all the lovely ports and not forgetting the super ship. I will join you on Wed ,OH will be too busy boat watching !!
Hi Brenda it doesn't seem long since we left Oceana in Feb .!Only booked this cruise a few weeks ago -- didn't think we could get away but have made it -- almost !!
See you Wed have safe journey everyone Jean

Essexlass2
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Essexlass2 »

Hi everyone! The cases are down and we've sorted out what we want to pack tomorrow, yippee!

Fred and Cherry as well as Brenda and her friend and Jean (maybe + her OH if he wants), all very welcome to join us; the more the merrier and we're up to around 24 of us now.

Thanks for the weather forecast, Pete. Let's hope Corfu comes up trumps too but, as you say, forecasts often do change anyway but it will be warmer than it is here that's for sure. I've got you and "B" as well as Brian and Jean on our list for Wednesday. See you all real soon now!

Eileen

sunsetsail2night
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by sunsetsail2night »

Jean - look forward to catching up with you again on Wednesday :thumbup:

Started the packing today - only three cases for this cruise rather than the four for the annual January cruise on Oceana.

Just hope the weather forecasts are correct.

Cheers :thumbup: :wave:
Brenda

Topic author
Orpheus
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Orpheus »

Essexlass2 wrote:
Hi everyone! The cases are down and we've sorted out what we want to pack tomorrow, yippee!

Fred and Cherry as well as Brenda and her friend and Jean (maybe + her OH if he wants), all very welcome to join us; the more the merrier and we're up to around 24 of us now.

Thanks for the weather forecast, Pete. Let's hope Corfu comes up trumps too but, as you say, forecasts often do change anyway but it will be warmer than it is here that's for sure. I've got you and "B" as well as Brian and Jean on our list for Wednesday. See you all real soon now!

Eileen
Eileen many thanks for getting all this together Azura is just around the corner now. :clap: :thumbup: 8-)

http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.as ... y=36.69143#

Pete

CherryP1e
Cadet
Cadet

Post by CherryP1e »

Packing is done and the butterflies in the tummy have started. Taxi should be here to collect us at 1pm tomorrow so we hopefully we will arrive at the Premier Inn by teatime. Fridge clear out for dinner tonight. Doubt if I will sleep tonight but who cares I can catch up in the Taxi and OH will wake me if I snore.

Essexlass2
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Essexlass2 »

Orpheus wrote:
Eileen many thanks for getting all this together Azura is just around the corner now. :clap: :thumbup: 8-)

http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default.as ... y=36.69143#

Pete
Wahay, here she comes shipmates!!

Bert and I are looking forward to meeting you all on Wednesday and I, for one, will be looking at everyone on Tuesday at Southampton wondering if you're in 'my' group for the following day, so if you see a strange lady peering at you that will probably be me :crazy: Most of our packing is done now with no space for anything more. Safe journey to Southampton everyone :D

Return to “Azura Cruises 2013”