x406

Oriana cruises in 2014

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

x406

Post by poole boy »

well the time has come to pay for this cruise all done now we just have to wait for march to come round so that we can get back on our favourite boat for what should be a great cruise

Khandrw
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: x406

Post by Khandrw »

After reading all the reviews, how good to hear from someone positive about Oriana. We too are on x406 and looking forward to it, with a little trepidation not having been on Oriana before.

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by poole boy »

we both loved oriana we to read some doomsday reports about her but found them to be in our opinion well overdone we had a superb cruise on her in july and can't wait to get back on board for this cruise,
with cruising there always seems to be a vociferous minority that will moan about anything from the cruise line to boats the best thing is to go with an open mind and enjoy everything oriana has to offer as we did food was great cabins very clean and service and entertainment very good in our opinion :D :D

Quizzical Bob
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Quizzical Bob »

Oriana is a classy ship. Just not enough balconies.

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by poole boy »

as we usually have an outside cabin the lack of balconies is not a problem for us

Jean W
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Jean W »

It is quite a few years since we last sailed on Oriana, but, we would definitely be back on her if the itinerary suited :thumbup:

chrisb60
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by chrisb60 »

Hi
We are on the Northern Lights cruise as well. This will be our fourth cruise on Oriana and she is rapidly become our favourite ship, we haven't had a bad cruise yet.
We are getting a bit sad though as this will be our third time in the same cabin. We really must get out more.
I have also been trying to get to grips with my camera in manual mode. I'm getting there, I think!
All that's left to do now is pack and hope the road works are easy to negotiate.
See you all on board

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

To put anyones mind at rest, we were on Oriana in November and she was lovely.

Ok, she's getting on a bit now but aren't we all.

Our cabin was fine (an outside) and all public areas were spick and span.

The beautiful tiered back is a bonus.
Empty vessels .. and all that

Return to “Oriana Cruises 2014”