Post by frintonite »

Www frintonite.blogspot.co.uk
AKA Ray & Sue

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Re: Oriana in Search of the Northern Lights Part IV

Post by Dancing Queen »

Fabulous photo's Ray, I think this is definitely one for the bucket list :thumbup:

Not sure about the extreme weather though, the worst I have experienced has been about -8 and that was cold !!!
Jo

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Kenmo1 »

Ray - for some reason I couldn't get in on this link but I went back to one of the previous ones and got in that way to read about Alta. What an incredible experience you are having - snow storms and -26 C. I am so pleased for you both that you saw the Aurora Borealis. Your photos are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to update us.

I have also managed to get into your blog by just typing in Ray's Ramblings into google which might help others to view the photos.

Maureen.

Topic author
frintonite
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by frintonite »

AKA Ray & Sue

Dancing Queen
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Dancing Queen »

Kenmo1 wrote:
Ray - for some reason I couldn't get in on this link but I went back to one of the previous ones and got in that way to read about Alta. What an incredible experience you are having - snow storms and -26 C. I am so pleased for you both that you saw the Aurora Borealis. Your photos are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to update us.

I have also managed to get into your blog by just typing in Ray's Ramblings into google which might help others to view the photos.

Maureen.
I did exactly the same as you Maureen, I'm finding Ray's blog so interesting, we've been to places like Tromso but only during the summer so to see it in winter just looks so spectacular.
Jo

Return to “Oriana Cruise Reports”