parking

Discussions about anything related to Britannia

Topic author
stocktonmackem
Third Officer
Third Officer

parking

Post by stocktonmackem »

I booked Britannia for June next year and when I have tried to book the parking it is telling me my code is not valid. I booked on 1st day and usually you can book your parking within 72 hours. Has anyone managed to get the parking sorted or am I just being too keen. :)

daib GC
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: parking

Post by daib GC »

stocktonmackem wrote:
I booked Britannia for June next year and when I have tried to book the parking it is telling me my code is not valid. I booked on 1st day and usually you can book your parking within 72 hours. Has anyone managed to get the parking sorted or am I just being too keen. :)

Hi red and white person 8-)

From what I here elsewhere CPS cannot or are not taking parking reservations yet for Britannia. I never book until about 6 month out from the cruise.

Gan Canny

Black And White person

Dai

Topic author
stocktonmackem
Third Officer
Third Officer

Post by stocktonmackem »

Thanks Dai, I should have just listened to you in the first place. Will leave it for a couple of months. :thumbup:

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

I've had the same problem. I think parking booking is open for Britannia because you can get all the way through the process up to the point of inputting the code. It may be that P&O won't pass over the list of booking codes until 72 hours after all the cruises for all the ships have gone on sale. But like others I'm leaving it till later. My confirmation confirms I have the free parking so if needs be I'll have the argument in six months.

vivian
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by vivian »

CPS are now taking parking reservations for Britannia ours went through OK last night.

Huw.

Peter D
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by Peter D »

There was some issues earlier but after seeing a post on Facebook about a week ago tried again and our went through OK.
Regards

Peter

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Thanks for the tip. Booked ours too now.

Return to “About Britannia”