D506 Canaries March 2015

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Adonia

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

D506 Canaries March 2015

Post by CaroleF »

I've not read anything from anyone going on this cruise so maybe we'll be on our own! We have often been to the Caribbean at this time of year but not this year so we thought we'd try to get some sun in the Canaries. I've been to Lanzarote before but in July, so very hot, and we've both been to Gran Canaria one January a few years ago now when the weather was not good, overcast some days, wet on others so really hoping for some heat this time. It'll be our first visit to Madeira as well so that's something else to look forward to.

Carole

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Re: D506 Canaries March 2015

Post by Manoverboard »

I found D507 which goes to ...

Southampton, Madeira, Porto Santo, Madeira, La Gomera, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Lisbon, Southampton

.... is yours the same ?

Anyhowz we experienced very pleasant temperatures one early April in Madeira during their Easter Flower Festival, plus a couple of your other Islands at other times, but we also had a shed full of rain during late April / early May on Azura A003 in 2010.

A case of :thumbup: or :thumbdown: I suspect but good luck, your cruise seems to be full according to the search I did.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

Oops! Just realised ours is E506, not D - we are on Oceana not Adonia! We call at Madeira, La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Lisbon.

Carole

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Oh dear but never mind ... my response still stands :roll:

:wave:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

It might be D something for us in 2016. Wanting to try Adonia after our day visit so waiting to see what's on offer when the schedules come out. Will probably only be 7 nights because we also want to do QM2 transatlantic to visit friends in New Jersey.

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Post by qbman1 »

Nice little ship - you'll like her Merv - although she looks like a tug when moored alongside some of the big girls !

Return to “The Meeting Place - Adonia”