B510

Reports about cruises on Britannia

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

B510

Post by poole boy »

went to Southampton on Saturday to pick up friends who had been on this cruise talking with them on the way back they said the food was great the cabins were spotless but they thought the ships decore was boring to many pale colours and said there was not enough to do in the day i.e. on adventure of the sea they had a 9 hole golf course and ice shows plus free ice creams.
neither of them said they wanted to go again on this ship and that they much preferred royal caribean ships and would book there next holiday with them.
as we both love p&o medium sized boats we were a bit surprised to hear this but each to there own .

Jacknian
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: B510

Post by Jacknian »

Sorry to hear your friends didn't really like Britannia. I have to say there are many reviews on cruise critic etc which are saying the same thing. We also love P&O and have cruised with them for 12 years now, and really like Azura and Ventura. we are on Britannia in 3 weeks time so I am hoping that we enjoy it as I've been looking forward to it for a year ! I will write a report afterwards, here's hoping we love it, although whatever I'm sure we will make the most of our cruise.

Topic author
poole boy
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Re: B510

Post by poole boy »

they did say they preferred Azura to Britannia but thought rci had ships a lot more of what they wanted for them

Return to “Britannia Cruise Reports”