J307

Arrange to meet other members whilst on a cruise on Arcadia

Topic author
Varberg
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

J307

Post by Varberg »

Anyone else going on this Baltic Cruise?

bearded gent
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: J307

Post by bearded gent »

Hi Varberg, just found this site and yes we are on J307. I have posted on CC roll call page and been in touch with some others who are going as well, one couple from Australia. We have booked with SPB tours for the two day tour in St. Petersburg.

Jill01
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jill01 »

Booked this cruise last Friday so in the process of looking at tours for St Petersburg and guess finding out what is still available.

bearded gent
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bearded gent »

Hi Jill, try this site -- http://www.spb-tours.com/st-petersburg/en -- $300 per person for the two day tour.

Jill01
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jill01 »

Thank you have been in touch with them and Alla tours, now to decide which one to go for.

Topic author
Varberg
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Varberg »

Hi Jill & bearded gent. I'll go and look for the roll call page. Have you been before?

Jill01
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jill01 »

Hi Varberg This is our first trip to the Baltic, in fact only our second cruise, so still fairly new to it all.

Topic author
Varberg
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Varberg »

Hi Jill,

I've done a few cruises, one with P&O, but not to the Baltic. I've been to Copenhagen and Stockholm before but all the other places are new to me. I've never done Club dining before - I hope we get some nice people on our table!

Jill01
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jill01 »

Our only other cruise was on the Adonia to the North Cape the year before last. Club dining was fine on there and shared a table of 8 with lovely people. Looking forward to being on a slightly larger ship this time.

We are now booked on to the Deluxe tour with SPB for St Petersburg.

bearded gent
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bearded gent »

Hi. this is about our eighth cruise, started off with Oceanvillage then moved to P&O when OV was sent to Australia.But this will be our first going north from Southampton, usually go south across the big pond. Really looking forward to some new and historic sights.

bearded gent
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by bearded gent »

Getting very close now, starting to sort our clothes out.

Return to “The Meeting Place - Arcadia”