Jet Set Sail

Post by Stephen »

Raybosailor
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Jet Set Sail

Post by Raybosailor »

I would hardly call a Titan Airways B737-300 aircraft 
 a jet set lifestyle and the other benefits on offer are rather "Mutton dressed up as Lamb" as my mother would say.
You could put this package together yourself Stephen, Celebrity are just chartering a bog standard flight and cramming 148 cruise pasengers on it bound for the Med.

Jet2 do a flight out to the Med for £39.00 and the plane will have the same leather seats on it, airport lounges are what they are, a studded partition wall where you have paid extra for segregation from the same passengers that will annoy you on the flight later.

I like to pay for what I want out of a holiday not a lucky bag package that someone has dressed up to look good.

wolfie
First Officer
First Officer

Post by wolfie »

Well said Raybo. It's not all that it's trumped up to be, just a charter flight, though some may fall for it, just for the kudos of putting it out there on the web, in some form or another :roll: ;)

I would suggest looking at private jets, real ones, that fly celeb. A or even D list celebs. out to somewhere in the Med. and then fly back empty and vice versa. Some great deals can be had by booking these flights, AND, in a real private jet, not on a charter flight. :roll:

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

I was only asking the question out of interest. I wasn't about to rush out and book.

Return to “Celebrity”