P&0 Britannia B277 - CHEAPER HELICOPTER EXCURISON IN STAVANGER - 5th-12th August

Britannia cruises in 2017

Topic author
CourtneyCruise24
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

P&0 Britannia B277 - CHEAPER HELICOPTER EXCURISON IN STAVANGER - 5th-12th August

Post by CourtneyCruise24 »

Hello Everyone!

On the 5th-12th of August 2017, myself and my partner will be sailing with the P&O Britannia B277 on the Norwegian Fjords cruise.

It will be my partners birthday and so I have booked a helicopter excursion in Stavanger, the first port of call (7th of August), independant from the cruise ship. This 30-minute tour will take us up to see the Pulpit rock, one of the most famous and beautiful attractions in Norway, and then around the rest of Stavanger.

The ships helicopter excursion has booked up already and is also quite expensive, and so with this post I am asking if anyone else would like to accompany us? The helicopters can hold an extra 2, 3 or 4 people and the the price (dependant on the number of people) will be approx. £150 per person (cheaper than the ships excursion!).

The company is Helitrans and is highly reputable, with excellent trip advisor reviews! Included in the price is transfers directly from the cruise ship and back, and they accomodate the flight around the arrival/departure of the ship. The wonderful thing is that if the trip is cancelled because of bad weather, there is no cancellation fee and you do not pay a single penny.

If anyone is interested please feel free to ask questions or get in touch over email! I can share all of the information I have already received from the company.

Thanks so much!

qbman1
Captain
Captain

Re: P&0 Britannia B277 - CHEAPER HELICOPTER EXCURISON IN STAVANGER - 5th-12th August

Post by qbman1 »

That is a good offer - sadly I am not on that cruise but I am happy to give your offer a kick up the list in the hope that someone else sees it. Good luck with finding someone to share - and enjoy the cruise

Topic author
CourtneyCruise24
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: P&0 Britannia B277 - CHEAPER HELICOPTER EXCURISON IN STAVANGER - 5th-12th August

Post by CourtneyCruise24 »

Hi qbman1. Thank you very much, I really appreciate that :)

Return to “Britannia Cruises 2017”