Oceana question

Discussions about anything related to Oceana

Topic author
Finker
Cadet
Cadet

Oceana question

Post by Finker »

Do the mid aft cabins on Oceana experience noise from the funnel? Also is Thomas Cook an ok airline?

Mamil1
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Re: Oceana question

Post by Mamil1 »

Thomas Cook are fine,have used them quite a few times.Shouldn't be any noise from funnel .

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Happydays »

Thomas Cook are OK for a short flight, wouldn't book them for Caribbean though after the last experience we had with them.

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Finker wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 17:31
Do the mid aft cabins on Oceana experience noise from the funnel? Also is Thomas Cook an ok airline?
Thomas Cook is one of the better airlines. You will hear isolated horror stories about every airline (I have quite a few) but, generally speaking, Thomas Cook is as good, if not better, than many others (short and long haul).
Last edited by Kendhni on 06 Aug 2017, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

Thomas Cook is fine. I prefer Thomson for flying to the Caribbean but that's because when we've been with Thomas Cook their service isn't quite as good as Thomson - in my opinion - and the entertainment was on a continuous loop so you couldn't decide when to start a film and stop it and have lunch for example as you could on Thomson but that may well have changed by now. It was February 2016 when we last flew with Thomas Cook to the Caribbean.

Return to “About Oceana”