Moments Magazine

Topics relating to P&O

Topic author
Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Moments Magazine

Post by Kenmo1 »

The latest Moments magazine arrived the other day and, having checked who is captain etc on our cruise next week, I was about to put it in the recycling when I spotted on the back cover that Holiday Extras gives a 10% discount on travel insurance for Caribbean, Baltic and Ligurian members of the Peninsular club. You have to call 0800 316 3061 and quote WC668 to book. Possibly it has been in the magazine before but it is the first time I have noticed it so I have saved the info ready for November when our renewal is due. Just thought it might be useful for any others about to renew.

Maureen

colin parry
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Moments Magazine

Post by colin parry »

Since losing the benefit of M & S premium club last year (age!) I have shopped around and used a couple of different insurers , a couple of times LV as I have car and property with them. For October this year,(Oriana 19 nights ) the premium was just over £300. I have since booked Aurora next May and what looks like better cover with Holiday extras ( they include missed port payments ) the premium is just over £140. I am 81 years old and have the usual list of health problems that come with age, all of which have been accepted. I can confirm that they were a pleasure to deal with.

MicheleW
Second Officer
Second Officer

Post by MicheleW »

I haven't yet received a copy of the latest Moments magazine and despite updating my preferences when all the new data protection laws were introduced, I am wondering if I did it correctly. My concern now is that we might not get the peninsular club discount (although small, every little helps!) on our cruise in September.

Maybe I should give the loyalty team a ring to double check. Out of interest, anyone who has cruised since the changes, did you get your discount?

Michele

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

MicheleW wrote: 24 Jul 2018, 14:03
Maybe I should give the loyalty team a ring to double check.
Ring, or email and they will sort it. I never got the magazine for years without asking - eventually they sorted it and no problems since.
MicheleW wrote: 24 Jul 2018, 14:03
Out of interest, aIf there had been problems I am sure we would all of heard about it on social media by now.

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

I haven't had mine either.
Will wait till next week then ring and sort it out.
I am getting the flyers in the post.

Lindsey

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Happydays »

I got mine last week.

Meg 50
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

I haven't received anything for ages - despite asking them saying they'd sorted it.

GDPR 'crap' up to date - so today yet another snotty message. They tried to tell me I'd moved and the stuff going to a previous address..... we've lived here for 41 years
Meg
x

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

Rang through and they were totally dismissive saying they have until alll of July to send them out. Very little customer service.

Lindsey

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Is there sufficient Magic in the Moments magazine to make it worthwhile me ringing them to try and get them to send me one.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

towny44 wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 09:23
Is there sufficient Magic in the Moments magazine to make it worthwhile me ringing them to try and get them to send me one.
Probably not - but as a matter of principle ....

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

… I'd rather not have one :lol:
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Return to “P&O”