Lovelorn Pianist

Anything about Cunard cruises

Topic author
Jbeattie999
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Lovelorn Pianist

Post by Jbeattie999 »

Hey everybody I have been asked my a local man to help him find a unrequited love.

He is still holding out that he will find her, but my search hasn't been very fruitful so far.

Cunnard cruises is where my search starts and where it ends due to GDPR.

The couple met and parted ways prematurely after a new year's cruise in 2015-2016.

Here is some facts-

Cunnard line

Queen Victoria

New year 2015-2016

She went by the name Gabriel but is a Female

Irish- Dublin – living england

She is heavily involved in Womans rights / Mother and child rights, possibly high up in it in the UK

Took or enjoyed Lectures and seminars on this topic.

She was a passenger

Sang in the passenger choir

She would be aged between 60-70

Blonde, attractive, medium build

She was a solo traveller

Route - Cunard Amsterdam for new years

The man who has been looking for her is-
Francis Canning the piano player who played along with the choir and was employed by Cunard , she would know his name.

If anybody has any ideas on how I could get my search further or any avenues to try please let me know! As this search is becoming heart breaking at this stage.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Re: Lovelorn Pianist

Post by Manoverboard »

A long shot but have you considered buying a Saturday edition of the Daily Mail ?

Contained therein, on the Giant Crossword page, is a feature entitled " MISSING … and FOUND ". It is run in conjunction with a voluntary tracing service.

There are contact details by letter or by e-mail.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Hi 999,

Well you've come to the right forum cos we're all a load of softies on here :D

Forgive me for stating the obvious but we've got to start somewhere.....So you know the cruise ship, the date on which she sailed so if you haven't already done this why not contact Cunard admin and say you are "desperately seeking Gabriel" can you help? Once you have established a named contact forward the information with a forwarding letter from your lovelorn friend.. you might just strike lucky.....l'm sure there will be a way round data protection cos let's face it.... true love has no barriers that can't be overcome. :)

Failing that, If your friend really thought there was a genuine connection then a few adds in the "lost and missing section" of the Irish times or their equivalent might be a way forward?

Good luck

Keith

Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

.....or just advertise you've won the jackpot on the lottery. That normally brings them out of the woodwork :D

Topic author
Jbeattie999
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Jbeattie999 »

You will be happy to know we have found the woman via Facebook and he is preparing to reconnect with her again, fingers crossed all goes well but all in all a worthy mission to rekindle a possible relationship ! Thanks for your comments and help

Return to “Cunard”